UTE LLC Customer Service Reviews

UTE LLC have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade

About UTE LLC: United Transcripts Evlauators. provides evaluation services of foreign degree, certificates, transcripts and work experience. Our evaluation reports detail the U.S. education equivalency of credentials earned in other countries.

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

92.86%
Industry Average
" Query on my h1bvisa will never been cleared without your services.Thanks for your team for helping me to get my h1b approved with uscies. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Your customer service was very nice. I liked it. "
posted 5 months ago - Mirin
" Great service for foreign degree equivalency. I am short of words !! "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" My request to keep express service, But the evaluations are superb! "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" I have recommended this service to my friends. "
posted 5 months ago - Tongyong
" I placed my evaluation order and i specifically instructed that I need a evaluation code and they sent it exactly how I expected. Thanks for your support and service. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" The Expert Letter what UTE given should be updated according to my employer needs and when I contacted them I got a good response and got my reports updated. Really appreciated there service "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" I used UTE service to have my credentials evaluated for my h1 rfe. Today I got my visa approved. USCIS can check the legitimate of the reports through there private portals. "
posted 5 months ago - Himmat
" Quick and efficient evaluation services. "
posted 5 months ago - Lai Woah
" Professional service! "
UTE LLC