www.Metcalfestrailertraining.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.Metcalfestrailertraining.co.uk

How would you rate www.Metcalfestrailertraining.co.uk ?

(optional)

Carmen
"Irresponsible instructor called Andy! Didn't bother saving my phone number and even admitted writing it wrong in his diary. After booking work off to fit around the lessons and test. Drove over an hour to what I thought was my lesson and he wasn't there. I called him and he explained that my test was cancelled so my lessons had been cancelled. Mind you I booked all this in a month prior. Didn't bother compensating me for the 2 hours I paid for him (£80) to assess my driving in January so no real lessons ..and all I got was 'sorry there's not much I can do as the test centre don't have another date yet.' I then managed to find a different instructor and low and behold, he managed to get in contact with the test centre and theres a test available in the next week. Do not use Andy! He does not take any responsibility at all and just takes your money!"
www.Metcalfestrailertraining.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews