Logo Dezk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logo Dezk
Read Logo Dezk Reviews
Logo Dezk team sounded great and delivered the final product on time, within our budget, and the team was so flexible, they cooperated a lot with all the alterations I asked for my logo they provided great service they were constantly asking for any further amendments excellent work, I am so impressed with their proficient team I would definitely recommend them.
Dear Owais,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time.
Team Logo Dezk
I had a good and pleasant experience with Logo Dezk. I contacted them to create a new logo for my startup. I was curious if they will be able to design a logo and develop a highly functional website for my business. Well, we started chatting, then went on a phone call and discussed all the aspects of my requirements. They divided my project into different milestones and kept me in the loop with all the updates. My project has been done successfully and now I’m looking forward to hiring them for my marketing needs.
Dear Mack,
It was a pleasure doing business with you. A good review from our valued customers is always a pleasure and motivates us to continue providing excellent services. We’re pleased to know that you are satisfied with our services & we met all your expectations.
Team Logo Dezk
Very impressed with their creativity and their willingness to provide several options for our company brand. Once we decided on a final design (that we loved!), we hired them to do our website. That ended up being just as awesome! Thanks guys!
Dear Zeeshan,

Team Logo Dezk
A very good company. Logo Dezk will work with you as long as you have the slightest idea of what you want. Ask to speak with Arnold or Jeremiah, these two helped also. Although their service is very great, try to have an idea of how you want your site designed from a UI/UX aspect, it'll make thing flow 10x faster. All in all, great people to work with.
Dear Zeynep

Regards Team Logo Dezk
LogoDezk is great, truly top notch. Very quick to respond and very good at what they do. A total expert, every question I have or request I give him he takes care of perfectly and quickly. Very very happy with his help!
Dear Elora

Team Logo Dezk
I would like to thank the entire team at LogoDezk for providing me with a great website. Mr. Edwin, my project manager was easy to talk to, efficient and answered all questions or concerns. From my unlimited revisions to the creative website layout they created for the business; I cannot thank them enough! šŸ˜„
Dear Gwinn