AMERICAN LOGO DESIGNERS IS A SCAM. If you purchase any of the below logo packages, do not expect to receive your files unless you ALSO purchase a website from them or “ownership rights” (see below). They upsell you even after you say no multiple times, lie to you, and never deliver your files. Per their 100% Money Back and 100% Satisfaction Guarantees, we requested refunds multiple times and they repeatedly refused, dragging us into long ridiculous conversations. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD using words like “American”, “integrity”, “100% Money Back Guarantee”, “100% Satisfaction Guarantee”, “Premier Google Partner”, and what I suspect are FAKE REVIEWS on trustpilot.com.
1. I purchased a logo package with 12 logo concepts, all files (.ai, .psd, .eps, .png, .jpg, .pdf, .tiff), business card design, and basic animated logo on Feb 20.
2. First logo concepts received on Feb 21.
3. Revision 1 received on Feb 25.
4. Semi-finished Revision 2 received on Feb 28.
5. I stated that I did not like any of the logos and, having noted the 100% Money Back Guarantee and the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, requested a refund on Feb 28.
6. On March 15, having received no response regarding my refund, I sent photos of logos I liked and requested that American Logo Designers (ALD) something similar in hopes I could still get what I was looking for since they refused to respond to my refund request.
7. On March 17, ALD sent updated concepts.
8. After requesting revisions, I received yet another POORLY completed concept on March 19.
9. Around this time, I also requested a refund via phone. ALD was quite rude and ultimately refused to refund.
10. After no resolution for several months, I suggested they create another logo for me, on behalf of a friend, in hopes I would finally get something satisfactory. After 3 more concepts, I gave up and decided I would work with what they created and just make changes myself. i.e. do the work I PAID for, myself.
11. Throughout this time, “Brandon” kept texting me to get me to purchase a website design. I had zero interest, but he kept pushing.
12. On Oct 14, Brandon finally gave up on selling the website design.
13. Brandon then went into some BS about getting verification from the “Verification Dept” to move forward with next steps.
14. Ultimately, Brandon came back saying I had to buy the Ownership and Copyright for anywhere from $499 - $1309, depending on the time-period to receive my files. When I refused, he came back stating that I need to pay $270 to get “life-time” ownership.
15. On Oct. 20, my husband called to request the files or a refund. They refused again. At this point, I have no choice except to post this review in as many places as possible, so others do not get DEFRAUDED. I have still NOT RECEIVED MY LOGO FILES OR REFUND.