American Logo Designers Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Logo Designers

Tell us how American Logo Designers made you happy
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
Yolanda Mangram. 203-747-6997. I Will Tell Everyone Tha Calls Me To Stay Away From This Company
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
I started a new business online for makeup services in the USA. I didn’t have a brand identity and i was unable to reach my target audience. A friend of mine recommended me to consider American Logo Designer’s services. I checked their website, read their offers, missions, and aims, and learned about their prior clients' experiences. I hired their logo design services. It was an incredible experience with them. Thanks to their dedicated team for giving my business a prominent and attractive identity. It helped me to gain maximum profit and exposure across the online platform.
Amazing service and great work! They provided me with my logo before the expected date and it was just as I wanted it. Thankyou American Logo Designers for an exceptional work and service!!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I paid them $929 and received a subpar logo. I contacted American Logo Design for a logo design. The salesman Joshua Augustine sold me a Web Design - Platinum Website also. This was an information only site no ecommerce or any kind of customer information. They kept needing more money for options and things, then they said I must buy the terms and conditions and some other things from them for another $850 they wouldn't release anything to me even though I had paid them all the fees I had already agreed to. They will also tell you that you need to buy the images for your website, they aren't included in the fees they charge to build you a website and if you want the files to your website thats additional also. The logo they "created" could be one from one of the free logo generators you find for free on the web. The harassment from this company when you tell them no is like telling a loan shark you don't have their money, constant calls, texts and emails to persuade you why it's such a good deal. In the end you won't receive anything from them if you don't pay the additional at the end of the project. They will tell you it's all included when you discuss with them upfront. They will not give you ANY refunds no matter what their terms and conditions say.
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 21st November 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 21st November 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 21st November 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 21st November 2022
I would like to let everyone know about my Journey with American Logo Designers and how they scammed me with over $75,000 that I paid. I signed up with American Logo Designers on 8th January 2021 for a website and a logo. After that I paid them over $75,000 for Mobile Application, Website Design & Development, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Video Animation, Merchandize Printing, Customer Service & Sales Reps Fee, Dedicated Servers and Firewall Hosting. It has been almost 2 years now since I paid all that money to American Logo Designers and in return I have only received a logo and stationary designs that should barely cost couple of hundreds of dollars only. It has been a crazy and worst ride with American Logo Designers, as they did not only not deliver what I paid for but upon constantly contacting them, they stopped responding to me. I, after getting fed up with American Logo Designers and their team, sent them an email asking for my refund. At first, I was contacted by Alex where she stated that she would provide me a full refund but she needs a little bit of time as it was their month end and they could not refund it but Alex told me she will send me a report on Monday 3rd October 2022 stating that she will refund at least $65,000 and she agreed that American Logo Designers was not able to fulfil my requirements and did not deliver what I paid to them. I would like to tell everyone, DON’T SIGN UP with AMERICAN LOGO DESIGNERS. They are simply not worth of trust.
Terrible. They promise to deliver in 3 days and it takes more than a month to pass an initial version. they sell for a value in the middle, they want to charge more, if not, they don't finalize the logo. do not deliver the
They are SCAMMERS so Be Aware! If they have scammed you please seek legal matters! Call the police in their area and file a report and get a lawyer (if you want to get together with me and sue, let me know)! Report them to BBB Better Buiness Bureau!
The experience started out decently. I had to keep telling them I only wanted a logo. Halfway through my project they switch project managers. However, they didn't assign a new project manager to me and after weeks of reaching out I finally got a new person assigned to help me. I finally asked for the final files and they won't give them to me unless I pay for the copyright - even though I am not planning on using this logo for commercial use. They weren't upfront about this from the beginning of the project - if they had been I wouldn't have worked with them. So I currently have a perfectly good logo sitting in their database somewhere (that I paid for) and they won't give it to me.
Hacen ofertas que no cumplen, anuncian cosas que luego las cambian a su conveniencia, no ha sido nada agradable esta empresa. Quedaron de enviarme un mensaje con mi logo y nunca llego
This company is one of the worst that I have dealt with. They take your money and go silent and when you reach out to them , they send sloppy designs in a hurry. Avoid them at all cost
I have ordered from this company 5 times recommended through my web designer. The got it right 1 time. Every time I order the exact same card with a different employee’s name. Every time is like the first time for them. This last order and my last was sent 3 months after I ordered and they showed up wrong again. Worst customer service and a rip off company!
Never received what I paid for.
Just had a unnecessarily long and disturbing conversation with one of there employees who was in the department to fix previous errors done by logomines. They called me to inform me that logomines when under due to in house theft and mis management which already had me at high alert. I was concerned that my copyright wasn't done properly, after we established that the previous company did in fact complete it. He started asking was I sill using the logo which I stated that I was .soon after that he started asking me about marketing which I told him I did myself. Soon as he realized that I had no need for him he started being condensending. Telling me that at first he thought the first company was at fault but now he could see I was the problem. What nerve he only got mad because I refused to let him talk over me and lure me into a contract that I did not need .look elsewhere for your business needs. This companies employees lack the common sense needed to conduct business properly.
If i could leave no stars I would, I had contacted them to make my company logo and they told me they could i showed them my example of something I was wanting. They told me i had to pay a $30 deposite which i did and they never got back to me i've emailed them so many times and they yet still have not got back to me. This is just very very unproffesional and i hope no one else gets scammed.
BEWARE. They will try to sell you other things and get mad when you don’t want it! If I could leave no starts I would. I have yet to get smothering from this company. They don’t return calls. They don’t return texts and emails. When you call customer service they tell when you ask for a refund… but I have no product. I paid. Oh I didn’t by the other stuff you were trying to sell me like $3000 in website design. Or copyrighting. Not something I was told up front for an additional $350 on top of the $125 I already paid on 5/6/2022. It’s July. Still no finished product!
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
Giving it two stars because my initial experience with them for a logo design was good. I decided to return to them for my website (BIG MISTAKE). I had a tight deadline and they said they could get the website up and running within two weeks but it has been over 3 months. Just like Ebony Tillman’s review I have been given the runaround and asked to pay already $400 more than what was originally quoted due to supposed domain fees etc. I’m holding the last $300 they told me until I get my website completed which at this rate could be several more months if they ever complete it. They didn’t even get me my business cards which should have been done first (shouldn’t take 3 months for a business card). I don’t know who to contact as there’s no manager. The guy I’m dealing with takes days and weeks to respond and still my site doesn’t look like a professional worked on it. I have even demanded my money back but they keep stringing me along saying they’re working on my updates. I will also have to take legal action if nothing gets done soon. STAY AWAY!
The following pop up: "Warning, fake positive reviews have been removed from this website" tells you everything you need to know about American Logo Designers' Reviews. This company appears to spend more time in damage control than actually providing a service. I paid $300 for a logo. Once finalized, they refused to send it unless I paid them $400 more for a registration and source files. It took a concerted effort of chats, phone calls, and emails to get the logo w/o paying the additional fee. So frustrating and what a SCAM.
I order 250 business card Eva Lim who worked with me design the business card tell to put the correct ZIP Code on the business card I asked her to redo the The business cards and she and return told me I need to pay for shipping OK I did not have her problem paying for shipping at the beginning when I first got my business cards I’m done so now that she made a mistake I asked her but I shouldn’t have to pay for no shipping cost because this was no air of mine it was your air she didn’t give him send me a nasty text message since she was the head consultant and and then every time I turn around she kept trying to sell me things you know and I was wondering how come you can’t fix one thing before you try to sell me another entity so I’m just letting you guys know she fell she never did we fix the carts North send me anything stating that she was going to complain and sent to me I don’t know why I think American logo is not a good company their customer service sucks and they just don’t want to redo anything that they do wrong they want you to pay what they for what they did wrong at your expense not their expense very nasty attitude very pushy.
WORST COMPANY EVER... $SCAMMERS$ THESE CLOWNS I paid for a company website that was supposed to be only $499 at the discounted rate They lied and falsely advertised saying that my website will go through different test sites only to come back to me to try and sniff more money out of me they said I had to buy the domain after they have gotten my money for telling me in order to sell merchandise on the website I had to purchase an E-Commerce package for $400 at the discounted price... It has been a year and my website is still in limbo because I told them they ripped me off with all those lies and hidden fees after getting my money for one thing they even said in order for them to add content/words to my website I had to pay for that service, I told them I should've designed my own website on Shopify, Wix.com, or Godaddy but I was shooting for professionalism and got y'all buzzards. I was passed around to different designers for over a year. I'm suing this company as I write this review. Please Save YOUR MONEY GUYS my experience was terrible I'm EBONY TILLMAN if anyone wants to know. A HORRIBLE COMPANY and they don't return your calls...
!!!!!CAUTION!!!!!!! Scammers I paid $80 on the 5/24 today is 5/27 and I haven't received anything.
American Logo Designers is rated 2.8 based on 110 reviews