https://www.americanlogodesigners.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.americanlogodesigners.com/

Tell us how https://www.americanlogodesigners.com/ made you happy
American Logo Design Company is Fraudulent company that state false advertisement . I paid 1500 for UI Design and 350.00 hosting fee's, 300.00 for logo fee's and 400.00 for content for website design starting in June-present. My customer experience with the company has been a bad experience -Jordan promise me a custom UI Design, instead IU got missed dates, no correct UI revisions also created a test link without my approval , childs work that was presented to me. My cc was debit unauthorized and when I told them I was going press charges they refunded me my money of 150.0 but has not refunded me my 1500.00n UI Design 300.00 for logos and 350.00 for hosting fees for UI design that has not been completed. I had tell American Logo Design Company i longer want to do business with them due to its going on six months and no end product. I went with another company and UI website was completed in 5 wks very professional company that listen to the customer. American Logo Designer company is using a American Name however is not a American professional company .. they beat cheat you out your money. I'm in the process of disputing charges and filing a law suit now in court against this company. I have demanded my money back and they have ignore me and i'm in the process of contacting the news media now to see if I get help with this issue. They will promise you the moon but cannot deliver the end product. I have tried to work with Mycroft & Ronnie, they have bad customer service. This is no American company !!! This is a scam company and some of the reviews maybe fake recommendations due to company is scam !!! They have until next week to get my money back into my account else I'm filing law suit in court for damages & stress that I have went through dealing with it's employees and no end product. Waste of time & money.

Sincerely Maxine
They are definitely a SCAM! Please do not fall for the deception. I ordered$19.99 package for just the design and a .jpeg. They sent me some sample designs that were pretty generic, but decent so I selected one. When I asked for my .jpeg of my selection. They tried to MAKE me pay $100+ more for a copyright before they would send it. Have yet to here back. Filing a complaint with my bank and with the BBB. DON'T FALL FOR IT! Find a reputable local company. Stay off the web! Thankfully it was only $19.99! I'm sure others were scammed out of more.
I asked them to create a flat logo for my business and website as well. Their designers provided a variety of samples, out of which I chose the best one. Their logo comprised of bright colors, simple wordings, simple shapes, and bold typography.
When it was done, I asked them to create a website for my brand, and they provided me some of the samples.
I chose the best among them, I am satisfied with the way they handled my project. If anyone is looking for website or logo design services, I recommend them.
As a platform for multiple digital solutions, it was nice working with them. I contacted them to make a new brand that can get the attention of the target audience.
Hence, I went to their website and asked them to provide website and logo design services. I found their management communicative and cooperative.
They provided me with guidance about the process and told me the time it took to complete the overall project.
I agreed with their project timeline, and soon the project started, and they worked with logo design first and then website designing. It was a step-by-step process from which one leads to another. Soon the entire project was complete before time, and it gave me a ray of hope for future projects as well that I will ask for soon.
Needed a logo designed for my new business and didn’t know where to start.

I searched the web and ended up here. Team was good at responding to emails and texts. Designs came quickly and looked decent. Easy to work with and prompt. Through the process there was a few hiccups but we worked through and established common ground.

Overall pleased.

My recommendation is ask lots of questions and be involved in the process so both parties are on the same page. Good luck!!!!

Will use in future if needed!!!
I highly recommend these guys! Very professional and helpful throughout the entire process! I needed a logo and website! The project manager was patient and very helpful in guiding me on my new business venture!
Short version:

AMERICAN LOGO DESIGNERS IS A SCAM. If you purchase any of the below logo packages, do not expect to receive your files unless you ALSO purchase a website from them or “ownership rights” (see below). They upsell you even after you say no multiple times, lie to you, and never deliver your files. Per their 100% Money Back and 100% Satisfaction Guarantees, we requested refunds multiple times and they repeatedly refused, dragging us into long ridiculous conversations. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD using words like “American”, “integrity”, “100% Money Back Guarantee”, “100% Satisfaction Guarantee”, “Premier Google Partner”, and what I suspect are FAKE REVIEWS on trustpilot.com.

Long version:

1. I purchased a logo package with 12 logo concepts, all files (.ai, .psd, .eps, .png, .jpg, .pdf, .tiff), business card design, and basic animated logo on Feb 20.

2. First logo concepts received on Feb 21.

3. Revision 1 received on Feb 25.

4. Semi-finished Revision 2 received on Feb 28.

5. I stated that I did not like any of the logos and, having noted the 100% Money Back Guarantee and the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, requested a refund on Feb 28.

6. On March 15, having received no response regarding my refund, I sent photos of logos I liked and requested that American Logo Designers (ALD) something similar in hopes I could still get what I was looking for since they refused to respond to my refund request.

7. On March 17, ALD sent updated concepts.

8. After requesting revisions, I received yet another POORLY completed concept on March 19.

9. Around this time, I also requested a refund via phone. ALD was quite rude and ultimately refused to refund.

10. After no resolution for several months, I suggested they create another logo for me, on behalf of a friend, in hopes I would finally get something satisfactory. After 3 more concepts, I gave up and decided I would work with what they created and just make changes myself. i.e. do the work I PAID for, myself.

11. Throughout this time, “Brandon” kept texting me to get me to purchase a website design. I had zero interest, but he kept pushing.

12. On Oct 14, Brandon finally gave up on selling the website design.

13. Brandon then went into some BS about getting verification from the “Verification Dept” to move forward with next steps.

14. Ultimately, Brandon came back saying I had to buy the Ownership and Copyright for anywhere from $499 - $1309, depending on the time-period to receive my files. When I refused, he came back stating that I need to pay $270 to get “life-time” ownership.

15. On Oct. 20, my husband called to request the files or a refund. They refused again. At this point, I have no choice except to post this review in as many places as possible, so others do not get DEFRAUDED. I have still NOT RECEIVED MY LOGO FILES OR REFUND.
Rose is the best! Super helpful, friendly, and professional! Can’t wait to receive my business tags and stickers! Thank you so much for the help. ... and for walking me through all this new stuff!
They were very good at making all the changes asked. I asked them to rewrite large parts of the articles and they did it in a timely manner. American Logo Designers also did great research into the topics and came up with new ideas. Will work with them again for sure!
American Logo Designers knows their work perfectly, they are professional and creative in their work and provide good voiceover with fast delivery. I am pleased to work with them. Thanks
The best service provider for social media designing and logo drafting. Due to booking multiple services, I was greatly catered by the company who asked for my recommendations and then pitched in their insight to deliver the best service. The completely revamped my social media pages, and helped in enhancing the social presence. I definitely recommend American Logo Designers to all the people who require online designing services!
https://www.americanlogodesigners.com/ is rated 3.91 based on 11 reviews