American Logo Designers Reviews

Tell us how American Logo Designers made you happy
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 8th February 2022
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 9th April 2021
Madonna
This company is a complete fraud!! Stay as far away as possible. They continually come up for more reasons why your website, email, etc are about to be shut down. (ADA compliance, security breach, expiring server service, etc). Then constantly need a grand or more, or your business and paid for service is done. They are terrible! Do not use, ever.
These people are no less than scammers. Save yourself from them. I gave them multiple projects hoping I can give them good review and putting fair in goodness in general. I paid them a total close to 6000 to 7000 USD for multiple projects and it’s utter waste of my money and lost my peace of my mind. All the bad reviews given on them are true to word. DO NOT IGNORE THRM OR FALL INTO THEIR WORDS. They start off very well to sell themselves Overpromise and under deliver and no delivery of the results Upsell, upsell Harass and threaten that my website will be down if I don’t sign up another project with them as I have a year contract for website maintenance with them THEY GAVE A NIGHTMARE THRY ARE BAD AND PROFESSIONALLY UNETHICAL STAY AWAY FROM THEM
This is a horrible company. They take your money and don't do the work. Twice. They contacted me months after failing to complete a contract, said that they fired the former employee and got another $650 from me. Then they failed to deliver again. They tried to charge me a fortune for 3 years of an 800-number service. They had me complete a multipage form and then wrote in a website totally false information. I disputed the credit card charge. They first said that they could then refund the money. Days later, they just wrote me and said the "billing department" said they could continue work. I never posted anything until they took this action. The worst company that I have dealt with in more than 20 years of business. They did work for a new business.
What an excellent experience so far. Stacy Clark and her team of designers are terrific. They were able to creat a one of a kind logo for a new brand that I will be launching in the near future. Communication is excellent and they are willing to work above and beyond to get you exactly what you are looking for. Next they will be designing a custom website for me. I can’t wait to see the final product.
We wanted to make some changes to our website. A friend of mine suggested American Logo Designers, and we had a detailed meeting with them about the changes we wanted to our website. They fully updated the website with the latest features. We give them five stars
I wish there was an option for zero stars. Absolutely horrible to deal with. All they did is delay delay delay and just try to upsell me from the original price they quoted me. Got rude and aggressive when I called them out on it. I really blame myself for not doing a thorough research on the company. Scam artists. Stay away.
A complete waste of time and $1,000. Their 100% guarantee is rubbish, along with their service and product.
I have a strong business relation with American Logo Designers and the team. I joined their services when I started introducing my brick-and-mortar business online. I hired their services to design my website. I wanted to design my website as per the contemporary trends. So, their web designers couldn’t understand my requirements in the beginning. I requested to talk to the designer directly, and they allowed me. However, we aren’t allowed for this direct communication. After that, they satisfied me well and catered the product as I demanded. Their professionalism and quality compel them to consider them again for other services. I am sure they will never disappoint me. I wish everyone like me who wants to find a reliable logo, web, and animated design services at affordable prices without compromising the quality found by American Logo Designers.
My website was down every other month, they didn't send me any of my marketing material, and didn't complete their part of the contract of what needed to be done. My website was originally supposed to cost $1000 and somehow I was charged around $4000 to add all these features that were never done. I asked for a refund multiple times because these services were not completed and they said that I don't have proof of telling their workers to get this done. THIS WAS PART OF YOUR CONTRACT!! & I sent them so many text & email correspondences to get this done and they are still not doing anything about it. I talked to so many people in this company already and they are just a bunch of crooked sales people who sell you fake promises. I finally got a Fred Williams on the phone and he said I need to pay an extra $500 to get this done.. Really? I need to pay you guys more money to complete your contract? The PM that was working on my website was Alan Thompson who just stopped replying after a while and a whole bunch of other people. I wasted so many days trying to talk to someone to get this done and it just went nowhere. DO NOT GO WITH THEM!! THEY WILL CONVINCE YOU TO PAY WAY MORE THAN WHAT YOU ORIGINALLY SIGNED UP FOR AND WILL NOT GET IT DONE.
They constantly try to upsell you things, which I expected. But the final straw for me was being harassed by one of the employees trying to force me to pay to copyright the logo. For literally 2 weeks, this person sent me multiple message daily insisting that I HAD to copyright it. Not to mention that the logo wasn't even that good.
CRIMINALS. Charged me over $5000 for services that were not done. Won't even give me access to my website which was included in my contract, now they want me to pay them an extra $500 to get access. DO NOT GO WITH THEM
Horrible! No words.
Stacy and her team were so helpful designing our logo and business cards, she was very responsive as well. We will be back for her team to design our website when the time is right!
American logo designers offer high-quality services at affordable prices. They don’t take additional charges for unlimited revisions and provide multiple options for designing websites and creating the perfect logo to market entrepreneurs' brands.
Avoid this company at all costs. They are scammers. Also, specifically a person by the name of BRYAN DODSON. Avoid doing business with them. Steer clear. They will take your money, lie to you then try to sell you things that you don’t need. I have an attorney in the family and some of the things they’re doing is fraudulent. Would not recommend. Do not do business with them. I personally have paid for logos they refuse to release to me. The owner, who sounds like a kid playing his XBOX in his mom’s basement is the “owner” of this unregistered company. They are also not accredited with the Better Business Bureau. They are also not located in America (The name is misleading). AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! If you have any questions reach out to me directly on Facebook: Joey Crampton.
I want to thank Rose Fisher for doing a great job on my product labels, And Jose Miller for doing an excellent job on updating my website!! Thank you to all who have helped in getting my website ready to go live!! I will be sending an email evaluation also!! Thanks again
Paid for a logo, they sent a picture of the logo. Then they try to upsell me and I refused and now they won't return my phone call or text. Never got the files
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 8th February 2022
I have an online startup that needed branding solutions to show its online existence. So, after a great struggle, I hired American Logo Designers for stationery. This service includes various options such as posters, business cards, banners, mugs, brochures, pens, packaging material. I selected two options business cards and brochures. The team worked hard and created the best brand-focused stationery.
By far the worst company I've ever had to deal with. It's been 7 weeks and I still haven't got my logo. The process just keeps going and going
I have a women's clothing brand, and I need to show my online presence. But I didn’t have a specific identity. I was searching for the best logo design company to solve this matter. I found American logo designers. It was an incredible experience with them. Indeed, I have to revert a few drafts, but they return them with the best quality. They always satisfied me through their work performance and dedication.
American Logo Designers is rated 3.08 based on 90 reviews