American Logo Designers Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Logo Designers

Tell us how American Logo Designers made you happy
I got my visiting cards and brochures designed by them and they did an exceptional job. Unlike other designers in the market, they were so keen about the little details which most people don’t even bother to look into. Simple and minimal design yet appealing. They’re best at it.
I’ve outsourced work dozens of times on Fiverr- great experiences. Tried American Logo Designers once—- will never do it again. Do not comply with own terms and conditions. They tell you initial package price you pay is only time you’ll be asked for money- well, I was told I had to be additional $ for vector files (even though my package included ALL files), then told I owe money for processing fees….it’s not over! 5 months later I’m approached about paying $2200 in copyright fees or else they’re giving my logo to another customer —-even though in their FAQ section they say the customer owns the copyright! I’m in the process of filing a complaint with the Attorney General Consumer Protection for my state. This is absurd.
If I could give this company a BIG FAT ZERO I would. There are hidden fees they dont tell you about down the road once website and logo is all set in stone. I knew once one of their employees insulted me because I did not want to sign up for a extra service I should have went elsewhere. Very unprofessional company and definitely rips their customers off.
American Logo Designer is surely a one-stop solution for any logo and design you want a reality. They pulled out stunning moves to create a logo for my gaming studio. Aspire to work with them again in the future!
​​​I work as a home-based chef. I wanted to open my bakery and commercialize my skills. I had no experience in that whatsoever. Luckily, I contacted American Logo Designer. They are very responsive and easily approachable. Folks came up with just the right logo for my bakeshop, which attracted customers faster than I precedented as a new baker in town. I am very thankful to them for catching up with me and providing me with the best results.
American Logo Designer is full of creative heads who work best together to put out impressive services. The logo they made for me is one of the many proves. I am very glad to have worked with them. Amazing people, amazing work!
Mrs. Jennifer ROGERS has constantly performed above average in dealings with my Company. Relendless, smart, willing to go beyond my needs to make sure all is done correctly and on time. She is the best I have meet. Strong recommendation for professional promotion or Bonus. Roberto Lozada THELOZADAGROUPLLC.COM 816 645 9524
Although I didn’t have much time to properly convey my point and design to their employee due to my overblown schedule, they certainly did a sufficiently good job with my logo. It is clear that they understand their clients and their respective needs and cater to them accordingly. Very professional and receptive! Thank you!
Having a popular online business was my dream. In order to fulfill it, I needed professional support for full-fledged website creation. That’s why I chose American Logo Designers team of web developers. They deliver the product according to my requirements. The best thing I liked the most was the facility of unlimited revisions.
I have a garments factory, but I couldn’t increase clients via brick-and-mortar marketing. That’s why I wanted to spread my business in the digital world. For this, I needed to establish a full-fledged website with the highest ranking and traffic rate. I considered American Logo Designers for this purpose.
They are deserving of a 10/10 rating. If there were a rating range more than that, I would do it. American Logo Designer didn’t fail to satisfy me with their work. I had a great discussion with their employee, who conducted thorough guidance and solved all the puzzles in my head. All in all, they catered to me with an up-to-the-mark logo.
It was my first ever interaction with the American Logo Designer. They have been very careful about my prerequisites, and the folks there have guided me throughout our journey together. Their work is worth all the hype, and I look forward to working with them again.
My childhood buddy recommended that I trust American Logo Designer to develop a logo for my fresh start-up. I would say that my outlook and needs have been well taken care of by this company. I was served with a satisfactory and catchy logo that will surely help boost up my work. Thank you so much for your praise-worthy service!
Had a wonderful experience Had a wonderful experience. Daniel Parker guided me through all the steps to have them design me a logo for my new business. He was very informative and helpful in deciding my options on packages. He answered all my questions promptly. I look forward to seeing what they design for me. I've looked at other designs they've done and they look amazing.
I am a regular client of American Logo Designers. Whenever I need professional assistance for website creation and digital marketing solutions, their team of experienced experts was ready to help me. There was an excellent communication facility with unlimited revisions in the same budget. There is a facility for choosing suitable packages that encourage you for further proceedings.
I have been a part of American Logo Designers for years. Do you know why I chose them? There was a facility of unlimited revisions, content editing, product audit, improvement, and provision of marketing solutions with on-time delivery. Their team of experts is always willing to serve better than others. They always satisfied me with their professionalism.
American Logo Designers professionalism will never let you regret the money you invest in their services like mine. I hired them to create a website that can rank higher than the competitors. They created the product before the deadline with a high-quality result. It was an incredible experience with them.
While working with them on the design of my website, I was a little nervous. Working with Michelle, on the other hand, was a lot of fun, and the overall concept was great.
Superb logo designers with deep expertise dealing with vector graphics as graphic designers. At first sight, my emblem was a stunner - the fluidity transition effects were right on.
American Logo Designers is rated 3.20 based on 49 reviews