American Logo Designers Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Logo Designers

Tell us how American Logo Designers made you happy
Flawless website thematic designs. The HTML and CSS language developers utilized to construct the ideal UI I wanted are equally impressive for me. 100% legal and highly recommended digital services
Exceptional design logo service! I requested them to review the design a few times and the final version was great. Recommended completely.
Their website design services gave a fantastic experience. They have supplied high-quality jobs and deserve recognition from their skilled developers.
They have new and distinctive logo designs. They provided me unlimited changes and within a week my task was done.
I had my logo created by them, I'm quite pleased with their work quality, however they could provide their customers a few additional revisions.
I have designed my logo from them. I am very satisfied about their job quality, however they should provide their customers few more revisions.
This company is a fraud. They promise the world on logos and web design, but they can't even keep an employee over a week to get it done. I am giving them a 1 star because that is the quality of work you will receive. You would be better off having a grade schooler do the work....it will be more professional.
I would strongly not recommend this company. Their refund policy borders on felonious. The communication between our organization and their representative was terrible. It started by the design team lead (Mycroft) not keeping a scheduled meeting. We had to email him well after the meeting time to even get him on the phone. After that, the designs we were sent were boring, drab, uninspiring, and lacked creativity. After our second meeting we were told that they would go back to the drawing board and send us some new designs and we would receive them within 48 hours. We did not hear from anyone and at that point we decided to move in a different direction. They attempted to send some additional designs well after the 48 hour deadline, and after we had already requested a refund. But those were just rehashed creations of the ones that were already terrible. Again I would strongly urge anyone not to give this company their business. The customer service is lacking and their refund policy will leave you feeling like you just got robbed by the neighborhood crook. We gave them 33% of what we paid for a service and we received nothing but long wait times, a bunch of excuses, high pressure sales tactics, and uninventive designs. PLEASE STAY AWAY ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A SMALL BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terrible company - very suspicious, they call you from a call center with lots of noise in background. They make spelling and grammatical errors even though we gave them the text. I signed up for a website 3 years ago, they had problems delivering then charged me additional $250 dollars for activation fee. Today they called saying the last representative was gone and they wanted another activation fee. Stay away from this company.
this company is a fraud this company is a scam. They tell you that they will deliver the design to you in 48 hours and they don't give you anything, I have four weeks writing every day and they don't answer. The claims do not return your money and neither do they give you adequate assistance for the loss of time and money.
As soon as they have your information you will forever be harassed. They told me straight up - if I want them to stop I have to PAY TO BE ON THE DO NOT CALL LIST They call from a different number every time so I can’t block them.
Scam. Stealers of your money. Not from US. STAY FAR AWAY! I paid for a package for some logo designs on Tuesday. Was assigned a designer and then all contact stopped. It is now Friday, I have no promised product, I cannot get ahold of anyone from this company. I don’t know how they are in business.
Do not contact them. They just refuse to stop hounding you once they have your contact info. They don’t take “no” for an answer? They call me (for months now) from different numbers so blocking them is impossible. I am feeling harassed. I have filed a complaint with the BBB to get them to stop calling me.
Thing's started well but on every call there was very high pressure to upsell, upsell, upsell. I did buy a $500 package, hard to connect with my rep, the main meeting I wanted they didn't show up. I have been battling a refund for several weeks, now no one from the company will call be back, they have my money and that is all they wanted, beware and stay far far away, if they come through I'll update the review, right now nothing good from them. Apr-27, I am current working with a rep from logojeevs who has stated as soon as the money is back with them they would issue me a refund, and after that email this person has gone dark also, this is how this company works and is a pattern, they are crooked and dishonest, stay away from them or you'll be next. All I am asking for is a refund, they wouldn't give me the form for the refund as it's not a download from their website, a rep has to give it to you, they worked my dispute with Visa in their favor saying I didn't fill out the form they wouldn't give me, I am out $500 to this dishonest company.
Three months now, ALD showed us a website they made on Word Press and promised the credentials to take it over and make it live. Empty promises, no live website, we are out $1500. I have no idea why they put the effort in to design the site and then not turn it over. My guess is so you are unable to initiate a charge back on your card transaction. Stay away from these people, they are in Pakistan and other Far Eastern countries, not the US.
This is a big scam. People be ware!! Al. They do is try to upsell and they will try to upset you things you have already paid for. I paid over $600 for a website. I went to make changes to the website and it won't update. Now my website has grammar errors and wording that you can tell is written by a non english speaking person. It has no pictures and the gallery show a bunch of random fill in sentences. When I tried to get them to look into the issue they tried to upsell me web maintenance and tell me that it worked for them. I told them I am not satisfied and want my money back and they can take back their site. They said there is no money to get back because they delivered the product. But their site says 100% satisfaction guarantee and money back. Yea right.I'm reporting them to the BBB tonight!! P.S. they even spelt my name wrong when my name is literally my email address...talk about quality!!
You are the worst business I have ever done business with. No one will call us back on our account. The website you built does not work. Call me at +12108630826
I believe I was truly scammed! I just wanted a logo and they did a nice job on it, then talked me into doing my website saying how much better he can make it for me for $1200... ok fell for that... it’s been over a month now and the website isn’t what I want or how I want it even tho I gave him all the changes and wrote everything out how I wanted it done and they still haven’t did it like that after all that time. Just kept trying to sell me services upon services. He’s very pushy and I’m very disappointed and very unsatisfied with the work.
I got Scammed out of 1200 bucks from americanlogodesigners
American Logo Design Company is Fraudulent company that state false advertisement . I paid 1500 for UI Design and 350.00 hosting fee's, 300.00 for logo fee's and 400.00 for content for website design starting in June-present. My customer experience with the company has been a bad experience -Jordan promise me a custom UI Design, instead IU got missed dates, no correct UI revisions also created a test link without my approval , childs work that was presented to me. My cc was debit unauthorized and when I told them I was going press charges they refunded me my money of 150.0 but has not refunded me my 1500.00n UI Design 300.00 for logos and 350.00 for hosting fees for UI design that has not been completed. I had tell American Logo Design Company i longer want to do business with them due to its going on six months and no end product. I went with another company and UI website was completed in 5 wks very professional company that listen to the customer. American Logo Designer company is using a American Name however is not a American professional company .. they beat cheat you out your money. I'm in the process of disputing charges and filing a law suit now in court against this company. I have demanded my money back and they have ignore me and i'm in the process of contacting the news media now to see if I get help with this issue. They will promise you the moon but cannot deliver the end product. I have tried to work with Mycroft & Ronnie, they have bad customer service. This is no American company !!! This is a scam company and some of the reviews maybe fake recommendations due to company is scam !!! They have until next week to get my money back into my account else I'm filing law suit in court for damages & stress that I have went through dealing with it's employees and no end product. Waste of time & money. Sincerely Maxine
American Logo Designers is rated 2.09 based on 22 reviews