American Logo Designers Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Logo Designers

Tell us how American Logo Designers made you happy
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
Yolanda Mangram. 203-747-6997. I Will Tell Everyone Tha Calls Me To Stay Away From This Company
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
I started a new business online for makeup services in the USA. I didn’t have a brand identity and i was unable to reach my target audience. A friend of mine recommended me to consider American Logo Designer’s services. I checked their website, read their offers, missions, and aims, and learned about their prior clients' experiences. I hired their logo design services. It was an incredible experience with them. Thanks to their dedicated team for giving my business a prominent and attractive identity. It helped me to gain maximum profit and exposure across the online platform.
What an excellent experience so far. Stacy Clark and her team of designers are terrific. They were able to creat a one of a kind logo for a new brand that I will be launching in the near future. Communication is excellent and they are willing to work above and beyond to get you exactly what you are looking for. Next they will be designing a custom website for me. I can’t wait to see the final product.
We wanted to make some changes to our website. A friend of mine suggested American Logo Designers, and we had a detailed meeting with them about the changes we wanted to our website. They fully updated the website with the latest features. We give them five stars
I have a strong business relation with American Logo Designers and the team. I joined their services when I started introducing my brick-and-mortar business online. I hired their services to design my website. I wanted to design my website as per the contemporary trends. So, their web designers couldn’t understand my requirements in the beginning. I requested to talk to the designer directly, and they allowed me. However, we aren’t allowed for this direct communication. After that, they satisfied me well and catered the product as I demanded. Their professionalism and quality compel them to consider them again for other services. I am sure they will never disappoint me. I wish everyone like me who wants to find a reliable logo, web, and animated design services at affordable prices without compromising the quality found by American Logo Designers.
Stacy and her team were so helpful designing our logo and business cards, she was very responsive as well. We will be back for her team to design our website when the time is right!
American logo designers offer high-quality services at affordable prices. They don’t take additional charges for unlimited revisions and provide multiple options for designing websites and creating the perfect logo to market entrepreneurs' brands.
I want to thank Rose Fisher for doing a great job on my product labels, And Jose Miller for doing an excellent job on updating my website!! Thank you to all who have helped in getting my website ready to go live!! I will be sending an email evaluation also!! Thanks again
I have an online startup that needed branding solutions to show its online existence. So, after a great struggle, I hired American Logo Designers for stationery. This service includes various options such as posters, business cards, banners, mugs, brochures, pens, packaging material. I selected two options business cards and brochures. The team worked hard and created the best brand-focused stationery.
I have a women's clothing brand, and I need to show my online presence. But I didn’t have a specific identity. I was searching for the best logo design company to solve this matter. I found American logo designers. It was an incredible experience with them. Indeed, I have to revert a few drafts, but they return them with the best quality. They always satisfied me through their work performance and dedication.
I needed branding design services. I searched online but couldn’t find the reliable one to fulfill my requirements. Then, one of my friends recommended American Logo Designers. I checked their websites and read their offers. They offer web design, branding design, 3D animations, and logo design services at affordable prices with a 100% quality guarantee. Also, they satisfied their prior customers. I decided to test their expertise for my business branding. Now, I am a regular customer of American Logo Designers. They helped me in branding designing and stationery. The best thing was that they offer budget-centric packages and satisfying quality. They don’t charge additional fees for multiple revisions.
I’ve been working with ALD for over a year now….. overall they have done a good with content and customer service rose and Jose Miller has been a great help with our project. Good team
Brilliant Work
They made me a Logo For My custom website which turned out just the way I wanted it. They did a great job putting it all together. Would recommend American Logo Designers to anyone needing a Niche LOGO.
Great feedback response time and customer service.
I found reliable website designing services, but most of them couldn’t understand my requirements. With a great struggle, I found American Logo Designers. I visited their website and checked their prior client’s reviews. I decided to hire them to design my online business website. They provided me with the desired experience and didn’t charge extra work or variations. At some stages, I had to revert their work to improve my business requirements or market demands further. But they surprised me with the quality of their work. Their hard work proved their sincerity and authenticity. I wish every needy website owner found them to make their online business journey free from hurdles. With the support of American Logo Designers, I didn’t have to face challenges for website display and navigation system.
Last year, I had my real estate logo renewed by the American Logo Designer because I wasn’t getting an adequate reach. A year with a snappy logo, my company has been receiving more clients than ever. It’s blowing up; all thanks to American Logo Designer for their amazing services.
I run an online business of ebooks. Usually, I sell novels and other fiction books of different genres. But client’s demands started increasing with time, and most of them were expecting picture books for children. My team of ebook writers and I started writing different stories for kids. But these projects become problematic when it comes to animations. There was a lack of expertise in my company for this work. I searched so many service providers but failed. As per trusted recommendations, I found American Logo Designers. They offered 2D and 3D graphics for my ebook visual display and catered the product as decided with a 100% guarantee of marketing influence.
American Logo Designers create logos for online businesses by blending creativity and perfection to provide the best experience of their work. I hired them with the hope of receiving the product as per my expectations. Initially, I had to revert drafts. But they surprised me with an improved version of the rejected work. Their professional attributes of taking projects seriously and catering to the logos on time without hindrances attracted me. It was an incredible experience with them. That’s why I have intended to hire them for future projects, as they know how to deal with logo design projects’ complexities. I appreciate the team’s efforts and sincerity towards their work.
I was in contact with them from abroad and didn’t have the chance to conduct a one-on-one meeting with their designers. My ideas weren’t conveyed how I wanted; however, the result was sent to me how I never suspected. Even though they were a bit late in catering to me, they put out a logo worth the wait. It was very satisfactory and creative. It was evidence of their attention and creativity.
For the first collaboration with them, they didn’t disappoint me. I was very skeptical at first, but now I understand what the hype was all about. They are putting forward great logo designs and understand the mind of their clients to produce a logo that tells a little bit of their story and a little bit of ours.
American Logo Designers is rated 2.9 based on 102 reviews