American Logo Designers Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Logo Designers

Tell us how American Logo Designers made you happy
I am a regular client of American Logo Designers. Whenever I need professional assistance for website creation and digital marketing solutions, their team of experienced experts was ready to help me. There was an excellent communication facility with unlimited revisions in the same budget. There is a facility for choosing suitable packages that encourage you for further proceedings.
I have been a part of American Logo Designers for years. Do you know why I chose them? There was a facility of unlimited revisions, content editing, product audit, improvement, and provision of marketing solutions with on-time delivery. Their team of experts is always willing to serve better than others. They always satisfied me with their professionalism.
American Logo Designers professionalism will never let you regret the money you invest in their services like mine. I hired them to create a website that can rank higher than the competitors. They created the product before the deadline with a high-quality result. It was an incredible experience with them.
While working with them on the design of my website, I was a little nervous. Working with Michelle, on the other hand, was a lot of fun, and the overall concept was great.
Superb logo designers with deep expertise dealing with vector graphics as graphic designers. At first sight, my emblem was a stunner - the fluidity transition effects were right on.
I'm really pleased with how my company's logo finished out! It effectively portrays my brand personality, which is exactly what I was aiming for. Thank you to their knowledgeable crew!
They were tasked with designing a 2D logo for my startup. They created a logo that was one-of-a-kind and accurately represented my brand. I'm delighted I went with them and will definitely work with them again.
You have a lot of experience with color theory in logo design. The colors have a significant impact on the respective audience's perception of my brand. It's all because of your team!
Flawless website thematic designs. The HTML and CSS language developers utilized to construct the ideal UI I wanted are equally impressive for me. 100% legal and highly recommended digital services
Exceptional design logo service! I requested them to review the design a few times and the final version was great. Recommended completely.
Their website design services gave a fantastic experience. They have supplied high-quality jobs and deserve recognition from their skilled developers.
They have new and distinctive logo designs. They provided me unlimited changes and within a week my task was done.
I had my logo created by them, I'm quite pleased with their work quality, however they could provide their customers a few additional revisions.
I have designed my logo from them. I am very satisfied about their job quality, however they should provide their customers few more revisions.
This company is a JOKE! They make many empty promises and never follow through. The logo was great, but that is it. They just keep trying to sell you more and more. When you try and get what they sold you, they stop answering emails, texts, and phone calls. They push and push to create a website. I checked with companies that they had produced and the companies did NOT recommend them. I am having to work with my credit card company for the work not completed or received.
SCAM!!! STAY AWAY! If I could give a 0 I would! I paid $99.99 package on 9/15 and NOBODY has called me nor has created a Logo for me. I have emailed and called..unless you have money to give away PLEASE DONT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY!!
Please don’t waste your time. I had a very bad experience with this company. They did not complete the project I hired them to do. I spent $800. They will not refund your money. Beware! This is your warning. They have been put on the BBB list of bad business.
I agree with the reviewers referring to this company as scammers. They tried to upsell me over and over. I finally got tired of dealing with them and told them to consider my project done after spending $1k. They said nope, you need to pay $500 cancellation fee. Crazy!!! I know. Buyer beware.
This company is a fraud. They promise the world on logos and web design, but they can't even keep an employee over a week to get it done. I am giving them a 1 star because that is the quality of work you will receive. You would be better off having a grade schooler do the work....it will be more professional.
I would strongly not recommend this company. Their refund policy borders on felonious. The communication between our organization and their representative was terrible. It started by the design team lead (Mycroft) not keeping a scheduled meeting. We had to email him well after the meeting time to even get him on the phone. After that, the designs we were sent were boring, drab, uninspiring, and lacked creativity. After our second meeting we were told that they would go back to the drawing board and send us some new designs and we would receive them within 48 hours. We did not hear from anyone and at that point we decided to move in a different direction. They attempted to send some additional designs well after the 48 hour deadline, and after we had already requested a refund. But those were just rehashed creations of the ones that were already terrible. Again I would strongly urge anyone not to give this company their business. The customer service is lacking and their refund policy will leave you feeling like you just got robbed by the neighborhood crook. We gave them 33% of what we paid for a service and we received nothing but long wait times, a bunch of excuses, high pressure sales tactics, and uninventive designs. PLEASE STAY AWAY ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A SMALL BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
American Logo Designers is rated 2.65 based on 34 reviews