American Logo Designers Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Logo Designers

Tell us how American Logo Designers made you happy
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
Yolanda Mangram. 203-747-6997. I Will Tell Everyone Tha Calls Me To Stay Away From This Company
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
Short version: AMERICAN LOGO DESIGNERS IS A SCAM. If you purchase any of the below logo packages, do not expect to receive your files unless you ALSO purchase a website from them or “ownership rights” (see below). They upsell you even after you say no multiple times, lie to you, and never deliver your files. Per their 100% Money Back and 100% Satisfaction Guarantees, we requested refunds multiple times and they repeatedly refused, dragging us into long ridiculous conversations. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD using words like “American”, “integrity”, “100% Money Back Guarantee”, “100% Satisfaction Guarantee”, “Premier Google Partner”, and what I suspect are FAKE REVIEWS on trustpilot.com. Long version: 1. I purchased a logo package with 12 logo concepts, all files (.ai, .psd, .eps, .png, .jpg, .pdf, .tiff), business card design, and basic animated logo on Feb 20. 2. First logo concepts received on Feb 21. 3. Revision 1 received on Feb 25. 4. Semi-finished Revision 2 received on Feb 28. 5. I stated that I did not like any of the logos and, having noted the 100% Money Back Guarantee and the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, requested a refund on Feb 28. 6. On March 15, having received no response regarding my refund, I sent photos of logos I liked and requested that American Logo Designers (ALD) something similar in hopes I could still get what I was looking for since they refused to respond to my refund request. 7. On March 17, ALD sent updated concepts. 8. After requesting revisions, I received yet another POORLY completed concept on March 19. 9. Around this time, I also requested a refund via phone. ALD was quite rude and ultimately refused to refund. 10. After no resolution for several months, I suggested they create another logo for me, on behalf of a friend, in hopes I would finally get something satisfactory. After 3 more concepts, I gave up and decided I would work with what they created and just make changes myself. i.e. do the work I PAID for, myself. 11. Throughout this time, “Brandon” kept texting me to get me to purchase a website design. I had zero interest, but he kept pushing. 12. On Oct 14, Brandon finally gave up on selling the website design. 13. Brandon then went into some BS about getting verification from the “Verification Dept” to move forward with next steps. 14. Ultimately, Brandon came back saying I had to buy the Ownership and Copyright for anywhere from $499 - $1309, depending on the time-period to receive my files. When I refused, he came back stating that I need to pay $270 to get “life-time” ownership. 15. On Oct. 20, my husband called to request the files or a refund. They refused again. At this point, I have no choice except to post this review in as many places as possible, so others do not get DEFRAUDED. I have still NOT RECEIVED MY LOGO FILES OR REFUND.
A complete waste of time and $1,000. Their 100% guarantee is rubbish, along with their service and product.
American Logo Design Company is Fraudulent company that state false advertisement . I paid 1500 for UI Design and 350.00 hosting fee's, 300.00 for logo fee's and 400.00 for content for website design starting in June-present. My customer experience with the company has been a bad experience -Jordan promise me a custom UI Design, instead IU got missed dates, no correct UI revisions also created a test link without my approval , childs work that was presented to me. My cc was debit unauthorized and when I told them I was going press charges they refunded me my money of 150.0 but has not refunded me my 1500.00n UI Design 300.00 for logos and 350.00 for hosting fees for UI design that has not been completed. I had tell American Logo Design Company i longer want to do business with them due to its going on six months and no end product. I went with another company and UI website was completed in 5 wks very professional company that listen to the customer. American Logo Designer company is using a American Name however is not a American professional company .. they beat cheat you out your money. I'm in the process of disputing charges and filing a law suit now in court against this company. I have demanded my money back and they have ignore me and i'm in the process of contacting the news media now to see if I get help with this issue. They will promise you the moon but cannot deliver the end product. I have tried to work with Mycroft & Ronnie, they have bad customer service. This is no American company !!! This is a scam company and some of the reviews maybe fake recommendations due to company is scam !!! They have until next week to get my money back into my account else I'm filing law suit in court for damages & stress that I have went through dealing with it's employees and no end product. Waste of time & money. Sincerely Maxine
I wish there was an option for zero stars. Absolutely horrible to deal with. All they did is delay delay delay and just try to upsell me from the original price they quoted me. Got rude and aggressive when I called them out on it. I really blame myself for not doing a thorough research on the company. Scam artists. Stay away.
They constantly try to upsell you things, which I expected. But the final straw for me was being harassed by one of the employees trying to force me to pay to copyright the logo. For literally 2 weeks, this person sent me multiple message daily insisting that I HAD to copyright it. Not to mention that the logo wasn't even that good.
CRIMINALS. Charged me over $5000 for services that were not done. Won't even give me access to my website which was included in my contract, now they want me to pay them an extra $500 to get access. DO NOT GO WITH THEM
Avoid this company at all costs. They are scammers. Also, specifically a person by the name of BRYAN DODSON. Avoid doing business with them. Steer clear. They will take your money, lie to you then try to sell you things that you don’t need. I have an attorney in the family and some of the things they’re doing is fraudulent. Would not recommend. Do not do business with them. I personally have paid for logos they refuse to release to me. The owner, who sounds like a kid playing his XBOX in his mom’s basement is the “owner” of this unregistered company. They are also not accredited with the Better Business Bureau. They are also not located in America (The name is misleading). AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! If you have any questions reach out to me directly on Facebook: Joey Crampton.
These people are no less than scammers. Save yourself from them. I gave them multiple projects hoping I can give them good review and putting fair in goodness in general. I paid them a total close to 6000 to 7000 USD for multiple projects and it’s utter waste of my money and lost my peace of my mind. All the bad reviews given on them are true to word. DO NOT IGNORE THRM OR FALL INTO THEIR WORDS. They start off very well to sell themselves Overpromise and under deliver and no delivery of the results Upsell, upsell Harass and threaten that my website will be down if I don’t sign up another project with them as I have a year contract for website maintenance with them THEY GAVE A NIGHTMARE THRY ARE BAD AND PROFESSIONALLY UNETHICAL STAY AWAY FROM THEM
This is a horrible company. They take your money and don't do the work. Twice. They contacted me months after failing to complete a contract, said that they fired the former employee and got another $650 from me. Then they failed to deliver again. They tried to charge me a fortune for 3 years of an 800-number service. They had me complete a multipage form and then wrote in a website totally false information. I disputed the credit card charge. They first said that they could then refund the money. Days later, they just wrote me and said the "billing department" said they could continue work. I never posted anything until they took this action. The worst company that I have dealt with in more than 20 years of business. They did work for a new business.
My website was down every other month, they didn't send me any of my marketing material, and didn't complete their part of the contract of what needed to be done. My website was originally supposed to cost $1000 and somehow I was charged around $4000 to add all these features that were never done. I asked for a refund multiple times because these services were not completed and they said that I don't have proof of telling their workers to get this done. THIS WAS PART OF YOUR CONTRACT!! & I sent them so many text & email correspondences to get this done and they are still not doing anything about it. I talked to so many people in this company already and they are just a bunch of crooked sales people who sell you fake promises. I finally got a Fred Williams on the phone and he said I need to pay an extra $500 to get this done.. Really? I need to pay you guys more money to complete your contract? The PM that was working on my website was Alan Thompson who just stopped replying after a while and a whole bunch of other people. I wasted so many days trying to talk to someone to get this done and it just went nowhere. DO NOT GO WITH THEM!! THEY WILL CONVINCE YOU TO PAY WAY MORE THAN WHAT YOU ORIGINALLY SIGNED UP FOR AND WILL NOT GET IT DONE.
Horrible! No words.
Paid for a logo, they sent a picture of the logo. Then they try to upsell me and I refused and now they won't return my phone call or text. Never got the files
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 8th February 2022
Just terrible. My team actually thought their samples were designed by a bot, they looked so bad. And good luck getting a refund: as soon as you open the file with the first batch of logos, you're ineligible to get one. Strongly do not recommend.
As soon as they have your information you will forever be harassed. They told me straight up - if I want them to stop I have to PAY TO BE ON THE DO NOT CALL LIST They call from a different number every time so I can’t block them.
Scam. Stealers of your money. Not from US. STAY FAR AWAY! I paid for a package for some logo designs on Tuesday. Was assigned a designer and then all contact stopped. It is now Friday, I have no promised product, I cannot get ahold of anyone from this company. I don’t know how they are in business.
Thing's started well but on every call there was very high pressure to upsell, upsell, upsell. I did buy a $500 package, hard to connect with my rep, the main meeting I wanted they didn't show up. I have been battling a refund for several weeks, now no one from the company will call be back, they have my money and that is all they wanted, beware and stay far far away, if they come through I'll update the review, right now nothing good from them. Apr-27, I am current working with a rep from logojeevs who has stated as soon as the money is back with them they would issue me a refund, and after that email this person has gone dark also, this is how this company works and is a pattern, they are crooked and dishonest, stay away from them or you'll be next. All I am asking for is a refund, they wouldn't give me the form for the refund as it's not a download from their website, a rep has to give it to you, they worked my dispute with Visa in their favor saying I didn't fill out the form they wouldn't give me, I am out $500 to this dishonest company.
Three months now, ALD showed us a website they made on Word Press and promised the credentials to take it over and make it live. Empty promises, no live website, we are out $1500. I have no idea why they put the effort in to design the site and then not turn it over. My guess is so you are unable to initiate a charge back on your card transaction. Stay away from these people, they are in Pakistan and other Far Eastern countries, not the US.
I got Scammed out of 1200 bucks from americanlogodesigners
They are definitely a SCAM! Please do not fall for the deception. I ordered$19.99 package for just the design and a .jpeg. They sent me some sample designs that were pretty generic, but decent so I selected one. When I asked for my .jpeg of my selection. They tried to MAKE me pay $100+ more for a copyright before they would send it. Have yet to here back. Filing a complaint with my bank and with the BBB. DON'T FALL FOR IT! Find a reputable local company. Stay off the web! Thankfully it was only $19.99! I'm sure others were scammed out of more.
The experience started out decently. I had to keep telling them I only wanted a logo. Halfway through my project they switch project managers. However, they didn't assign a new project manager to me and after weeks of reaching out I finally got a new person assigned to help me. I finally asked for the final files and they won't give them to me unless I pay for the copyright - even though I am not planning on using this logo for commercial use. They weren't upfront about this from the beginning of the project - if they had been I wouldn't have worked with them. So I currently have a perfectly good logo sitting in their database somewhere (that I paid for) and they won't give it to me.
American Logo Designers is rated 2.9 based on 105 reviews