American Logo Designers Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Logo Designers

Tell us how American Logo Designers made you happy
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
Yolanda Mangram. 203-747-6997. I Will Tell Everyone Tha Calls Me To Stay Away From This Company
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
Giving it two stars because my initial experience with them for a logo design was good. I decided to return to them for my website (BIG MISTAKE). I had a tight deadline and they said they could get the website up and running within two weeks but it has been over 3 months. Just like Ebony Tillman’s review I have been given the runaround and asked to pay already $400 more than what was originally quoted due to supposed domain fees etc. I’m holding the last $300 they told me until I get my website completed which at this rate could be several more months if they ever complete it. They didn’t even get me my business cards which should have been done first (shouldn’t take 3 months for a business card). I don’t know who to contact as there’s no manager. The guy I’m dealing with takes days and weeks to respond and still my site doesn’t look like a professional worked on it. I have even demanded my money back but they keep stringing me along saying they’re working on my updates. I will also have to take legal action if nothing gets done soon. STAY AWAY!
American Logo Designers is rated 2.9 based on 105 reviews