American Logo Designers Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Logo Designers

Tell us how American Logo Designers made you happy
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
Yolanda Mangram. 203-747-6997. I Will Tell Everyone Tha Calls Me To Stay Away From This Company
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
It took quite a while for them to get a logo that we could agree too. We started working on our website a few months ago and we had a hard time trying to get it the way my partner thought it should be. After great frustration we were assigned Mike. I really like working with him and he is trying his hardest to get us to the place we want to be with our website. He is very responsive to phone calls and text messages also which I greatly appreciate. Look forward to seeing the end result.
American Logo Designers is rated 2.9 based on 105 reviews