American Logo Designers Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Logo Designers

Tell us how American Logo Designers made you happy
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
Yolanda Mangram. 203-747-6997. I Will Tell Everyone Tha Calls Me To Stay Away From This Company
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
This company is one of the worst that I have dealt with. They take your money and go silent and when you reach out to them , they send sloppy designs in a hurry. Avoid them at all cost
I have ordered from this company 5 times recommended through my web designer. The got it right 1 time. Every time I order the exact same card with a different employee’s name. Every time is like the first time for them. This last order and my last was sent 3 months after I ordered and they showed up wrong again. Worst customer service and a rip off company!
Never received what I paid for.
Just had a unnecessarily long and disturbing conversation with one of there employees who was in the department to fix previous errors done by logomines. They called me to inform me that logomines when under due to in house theft and mis management which already had me at high alert. I was concerned that my copyright wasn't done properly, after we established that the previous company did in fact complete it. He started asking was I sill using the logo which I stated that I was .soon after that he started asking me about marketing which I told him I did myself. Soon as he realized that I had no need for him he started being condensending. Telling me that at first he thought the first company was at fault but now he could see I was the problem. What nerve he only got mad because I refused to let him talk over me and lure me into a contract that I did not need .look elsewhere for your business needs. This companies employees lack the common sense needed to conduct business properly.
If i could leave no stars I would, I had contacted them to make my company logo and they told me they could i showed them my example of something I was wanting. They told me i had to pay a $30 deposite which i did and they never got back to me i've emailed them so many times and they yet still have not got back to me. This is just very very unproffesional and i hope no one else gets scammed.
BEWARE. They will try to sell you other things and get mad when you don’t want it! If I could leave no starts I would. I have yet to get smothering from this company. They don’t return calls. They don’t return texts and emails. When you call customer service they tell when you ask for a refund… but I have no product. I paid. Oh I didn’t by the other stuff you were trying to sell me like $3000 in website design. Or copyrighting. Not something I was told up front for an additional $350 on top of the $125 I already paid on 5/6/2022. It’s July. Still no finished product!
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022 American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
The following pop up: "Warning, fake positive reviews have been removed from this website" tells you everything you need to know about American Logo Designers' Reviews. This company appears to spend more time in damage control than actually providing a service. I paid $300 for a logo. Once finalized, they refused to send it unless I paid them $400 more for a registration and source files. It took a concerted effort of chats, phone calls, and emails to get the logo w/o paying the additional fee. So frustrating and what a SCAM.
I order 250 business card Eva Lim who worked with me design the business card tell to put the correct ZIP Code on the business card I asked her to redo the The business cards and she and return told me I need to pay for shipping OK I did not have her problem paying for shipping at the beginning when I first got my business cards I’m done so now that she made a mistake I asked her but I shouldn’t have to pay for no shipping cost because this was no air of mine it was your air she didn’t give him send me a nasty text message since she was the head consultant and and then every time I turn around she kept trying to sell me things you know and I was wondering how come you can’t fix one thing before you try to sell me another entity so I’m just letting you guys know she fell she never did we fix the carts North send me anything stating that she was going to complain and sent to me I don’t know why I think American logo is not a good company their customer service sucks and they just don’t want to redo anything that they do wrong they want you to pay what they for what they did wrong at your expense not their expense very nasty attitude very pushy.
WORST COMPANY EVER... $SCAMMERS$ THESE CLOWNS I paid for a company website that was supposed to be only $499 at the discounted rate They lied and falsely advertised saying that my website will go through different test sites only to come back to me to try and sniff more money out of me they said I had to buy the domain after they have gotten my money for telling me in order to sell merchandise on the website I had to purchase an E-Commerce package for $400 at the discounted price... It has been a year and my website is still in limbo because I told them they ripped me off with all those lies and hidden fees after getting my money for one thing they even said in order for them to add content/words to my website I had to pay for that service, I told them I should've designed my own website on Shopify, Wix.com, or Godaddy but I was shooting for professionalism and got y'all buzzards. I was passed around to different designers for over a year. I'm suing this company as I write this review. Please Save YOUR MONEY GUYS my experience was terrible I'm EBONY TILLMAN if anyone wants to know. A HORRIBLE COMPANY and they don't return your calls...
!!!!!CAUTION!!!!!!! Scammers I paid $80 on the 5/24 today is 5/27 and I haven't received anything.
This company is a complete fraud!! Stay as far away as possible. They continually come up for more reasons why your website, email, etc are about to be shut down. (ADA compliance, security breach, expiring server service, etc). Then constantly need a grand or more, or your business and paid for service is done. They are terrible! Do not use, ever.
These people are no less than scammers. Save yourself from them. I gave them multiple projects hoping I can give them good review and putting fair in goodness in general. I paid them a total close to 6000 to 7000 USD for multiple projects and it’s utter waste of my money and lost my peace of my mind. All the bad reviews given on them are true to word. DO NOT IGNORE THRM OR FALL INTO THEIR WORDS. They start off very well to sell themselves Overpromise and under deliver and no delivery of the results Upsell, upsell Harass and threaten that my website will be down if I don’t sign up another project with them as I have a year contract for website maintenance with them THEY GAVE A NIGHTMARE THRY ARE BAD AND PROFESSIONALLY UNETHICAL STAY AWAY FROM THEM
This is a horrible company. They take your money and don't do the work. Twice. They contacted me months after failing to complete a contract, said that they fired the former employee and got another $650 from me. Then they failed to deliver again. They tried to charge me a fortune for 3 years of an 800-number service. They had me complete a multipage form and then wrote in a website totally false information. I disputed the credit card charge. They first said that they could then refund the money. Days later, they just wrote me and said the "billing department" said they could continue work. I never posted anything until they took this action. The worst company that I have dealt with in more than 20 years of business. They did work for a new business.
I wish there was an option for zero stars. Absolutely horrible to deal with. All they did is delay delay delay and just try to upsell me from the original price they quoted me. Got rude and aggressive when I called them out on it. I really blame myself for not doing a thorough research on the company. Scam artists. Stay away.
A complete waste of time and $1,000. Their 100% guarantee is rubbish, along with their service and product.
My website was down every other month, they didn't send me any of my marketing material, and didn't complete their part of the contract of what needed to be done. My website was originally supposed to cost $1000 and somehow I was charged around $4000 to add all these features that were never done. I asked for a refund multiple times because these services were not completed and they said that I don't have proof of telling their workers to get this done. THIS WAS PART OF YOUR CONTRACT!! & I sent them so many text & email correspondences to get this done and they are still not doing anything about it. I talked to so many people in this company already and they are just a bunch of crooked sales people who sell you fake promises. I finally got a Fred Williams on the phone and he said I need to pay an extra $500 to get this done.. Really? I need to pay you guys more money to complete your contract? The PM that was working on my website was Alan Thompson who just stopped replying after a while and a whole bunch of other people. I wasted so many days trying to talk to someone to get this done and it just went nowhere. DO NOT GO WITH THEM!! THEY WILL CONVINCE YOU TO PAY WAY MORE THAN WHAT YOU ORIGINALLY SIGNED UP FOR AND WILL NOT GET IT DONE.
They constantly try to upsell you things, which I expected. But the final straw for me was being harassed by one of the employees trying to force me to pay to copyright the logo. For literally 2 weeks, this person sent me multiple message daily insisting that I HAD to copyright it. Not to mention that the logo wasn't even that good.
CRIMINALS. Charged me over $5000 for services that were not done. Won't even give me access to my website which was included in my contract, now they want me to pay them an extra $500 to get access. DO NOT GO WITH THEM
Horrible! No words.
Avoid this company at all costs. They are scammers. Also, specifically a person by the name of BRYAN DODSON. Avoid doing business with them. Steer clear. They will take your money, lie to you then try to sell you things that you don’t need. I have an attorney in the family and some of the things they’re doing is fraudulent. Would not recommend. Do not do business with them. I personally have paid for logos they refuse to release to me. The owner, who sounds like a kid playing his XBOX in his mom’s basement is the “owner” of this unregistered company. They are also not accredited with the Better Business Bureau. They are also not located in America (The name is misleading). AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! If you have any questions reach out to me directly on Facebook: Joey Crampton.
American Logo Designers is rated 2.9 based on 102 reviews