American Logo Designers Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Logo Designers

Tell us how American Logo Designers made you happy
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
Yolanda Mangram. 203-747-6997. I Will Tell Everyone Tha Calls Me To Stay Away From This Company
American Logo Designers 1 star review on 2nd July 2022
Just terrible. My team actually thought their samples were designed by a bot, they looked so bad. And good luck getting a refund: as soon as you open the file with the first batch of logos, you're ineligible to get one. Strongly do not recommend.
I’ve been working with ALD for over a year now….. overall they have done a good with content and customer service rose and Jose Miller has been a great help with our project. Good team
Brilliant Work
They made me a Logo For My custom website which turned out just the way I wanted it. They did a great job putting it all together. Would recommend American Logo Designers to anyone needing a Niche LOGO.
This company has now taken over 3 months to design our website and it’s still screwed up. We finally told them we are done and are just going to forget about the $499.00 we paid them but we want our pre-paid hosting fee back ($400.00). They are refusing. These people are crooks. Stay as far away from these people as you can. Please read the other reviews and save yourself a lot of time and money.
Horrible company! Brad the intake manager took my money for an entire package including logo and website and I never received any of it and then he told me I was not eligible for a refund. I asked for his manager or the legal department and he blocked my number! Worst company never deal with them
Great feedback response time and customer service.
I found reliable website designing services, but most of them couldn’t understand my requirements. With a great struggle, I found American Logo Designers. I visited their website and checked their prior client’s reviews. I decided to hire them to design my online business website. They provided me with the desired experience and didn’t charge extra work or variations. At some stages, I had to revert their work to improve my business requirements or market demands further. But they surprised me with the quality of their work. Their hard work proved their sincerity and authenticity. I wish every needy website owner found them to make their online business journey free from hurdles. With the support of American Logo Designers, I didn’t have to face challenges for website display and navigation system.
Last year, I had my real estate logo renewed by the American Logo Designer because I wasn’t getting an adequate reach. A year with a snappy logo, my company has been receiving more clients than ever. It’s blowing up; all thanks to American Logo Designer for their amazing services.
This is scam-city. They will make your logo, i got a basic plan for $20. At the end, they will only send it to you in JPG format. What's worse is that they try to upsell you on "trademarking" the logo. If you refuse to pay, they threaten you by telling you they will just sell the logo, and trademark/copyright it for the first person who wants it. They keep trying to upsell you on their terrible plans. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE OR YOU WILL BE SORRY AND LOSE YOUR MONEY
Liars, Plain and simple. No clear disclosure. Designed a logo then wanted to charge an arm and leg to copyright. Stay far away from these crooks. Tried to play customers against customers to get more money through fees.Have your attorney handy with these folks.
It took quite a while for them to get a logo that we could agree too. We started working on our website a few months ago and we had a hard time trying to get it the way my partner thought it should be. After great frustration we were assigned Mike. I really like working with him and he is trying his hardest to get us to the place we want to be with our website. He is very responsive to phone calls and text messages also which I greatly appreciate. Look forward to seeing the end result.
I run an online business of ebooks. Usually, I sell novels and other fiction books of different genres. But client’s demands started increasing with time, and most of them were expecting picture books for children. My team of ebook writers and I started writing different stories for kids. But these projects become problematic when it comes to animations. There was a lack of expertise in my company for this work. I searched so many service providers but failed. As per trusted recommendations, I found American Logo Designers. They offered 2D and 3D graphics for my ebook visual display and catered the product as decided with a 100% guarantee of marketing influence.
American Logo Designers create logos for online businesses by blending creativity and perfection to provide the best experience of their work. I hired them with the hope of receiving the product as per my expectations. Initially, I had to revert drafts. But they surprised me with an improved version of the rejected work. Their professional attributes of taking projects seriously and catering to the logos on time without hindrances attracted me. It was an incredible experience with them. That’s why I have intended to hire them for future projects, as they know how to deal with logo design projects’ complexities. I appreciate the team’s efforts and sincerity towards their work.
thief's. never completed their job
I was in contact with them from abroad and didn’t have the chance to conduct a one-on-one meeting with their designers. My ideas weren’t conveyed how I wanted; however, the result was sent to me how I never suspected. Even though they were a bit late in catering to me, they put out a logo worth the wait. It was very satisfactory and creative. It was evidence of their attention and creativity.
I had reviewed all the these reviews and just wanted to see if i spent $50USD and see how they would respond to me. Well it wasn't a pleasure to have one of their consultants constantly pressure me on an $8000+ website when I am a developer but no a graphic artist. I decided to give it a try but sad to say its the last time i ever deal with them plus if you call their system number they will call you at all times of the day to bother you, anyways so disappointed.
Bad and the worse experience ever. lost clients and money. RUN with your money!!!!
This company is all about upsell. I wanted a simple logo and ended up with a website that I am not happy with. They do not speak very good english, so there is a lot of miscommunication and grammatical errors. They make you fill out tons of paperwork (which would make you think they are concerned about your website) but constantly keep sending proofs with things never mentioned in their big long survey, just as if it was never read. Now, one year later, I have no website. I dont know where it went, but I am trying to contact them now. They are easy to reach when you need to pay them or they want to upsell you, but not when the site is gone. Stay clear. Go with Fiver.
For the first collaboration with them, they didn’t disappoint me. I was very skeptical at first, but now I understand what the hype was all about. They are putting forward great logo designs and understand the mind of their clients to produce a logo that tells a little bit of their story and a little bit of ours.
American Logo Designers is rated 3.1 based on 129 reviews