"BATTERYFORT LIER COMPANY AND POOR SERVICES
From the first day I bought the products, I spent 3 weeks full of regrets.
* The products arrived too late.
* I had to pay the import tax (£14.97) in order to receive the products when there was no information on the websites and no warning was given.
* The products came, I ordered the original MacBook charger and paid for this products higher price, but they sent me cheaper replacement products.
* I specifically pointed out that the plugs of the products are in the UK standards, but they send products with plugs that we can not use under USA standards.
* Employees in the customer relationship service are seriously teasing you and your problems with all the answers they write. They never care about customer satisfaction and they make fun of your problems.
* Even though it took weeks, I still could not start using my products.
However, when I do not charge the MacBook, I am in the serious business loss, I can not work because I ordered this company and I still wait...
* I ordered from this company as they appeared to be a UK site. Nearly a week and no Mac Air charger arrived. Then I tried to track it and find out over a week later that it is coming from the USA and is still in the USA. Battery Fort sales tactics are unacceptable and misleading. I would never have placed an order If I had known they were really a USA based company.
You have to stay away from this company.
Or, the managers are absolutely an ethical professional and they need to build a better team.
They do not even deserve a single star. Zero points. Lousy service process, awful products."