batteryfort Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend batteryfort

How would you rate batteryfort ?

"Do not shop with this company. They charged me for first class delivery, but then took well over a week for the product to arrive. When the product arrived (from a UK website) it was only suitable for a Japanese socket, but I have spent several weeks trying to get them to resolve this issue - first I had to provide a photo; then I had to push for it to be passed on to management (twice, as yet no response); I was then asked for the product number (which they surely have from my order, but also they have a photo of the item) in case the mistake was mine (!) and now there's simply silence. I need my laptop to work from home so their inefficiencies and failure to resolve this matter have left me unable to work for some weeks. This company has essentially stolen my money."
"They sent a faulty item and then refused to refund the money, avoid at all costs"
"Ordered charger pictured. They sent me a charger they don't even have a pic of on their website. They sent me a return label to return the incorrect charger. tracking number shows it delivered. Now. They have not emailed me and the number on their website always goes to an answering maching. I just lost $30."
"I paid extra for “priority” shipment of a charger for my laptop, because I left home in a rush without my charger. It turns out that priority means six days for delivery, which means I can’t use my laptop. That’s weak."
Metin
"BATTERYFORT LIER COMPANY AND POOR SERVICES TOTAL SCAM From the first day I bought the products, I spent 3 weeks full of regrets. * The products arrived too late. * I had to pay the import tax (£14.97) in order to receive the products when there was no information on the websites and no warning was given. * The products came, I ordered the original MacBook charger and paid for this products higher price, but they sent me cheaper replacement products. * I specifically pointed out that the plugs of the products are in the UK standards, but they send products with plugs that we can not use under USA standards. * Employees in the customer relationship service are seriously teasing you and your problems with all the answers they write. They never care about customer satisfaction and they make fun of your problems. * Even though it took weeks, I still could not start using my products. However, when I do not charge the MacBook, I am in the serious business loss, I can not work because I ordered this company and I still wait... * I ordered from this company as they appeared to be a UK site. Nearly a week and no Mac Air charger arrived. Then I tried to track it and find out over a week later that it is coming from the USA and is still in the USA. Battery Fort sales tactics are unacceptable and misleading. I would never have placed an order If I had known they were really a USA based company. You have to stay away from this company. Or, the managers are absolutely an ethical professional and they need to build a better team. They do not even deserve a single star. Zero points. Lousy service process, awful products."
batteryfort is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews