Adrian
I wish I could give 0 stars but its not possible. Customer services are inexistent, internet is only fast when it works, that's about 30% of the time, the other 70% its either down or it just keeps disconnecting over and over again. I'm paying 52£/ month for 350MB download and the average download speed is 60MB, again, when it is actually working. Trying to cancel my contract after 3 years of dealing with it and I'm currently on hold for 1 hour with no chance of someone actually picking up the phone. If you're thinking of switching to virgin media, just stop, don't do this to yourself. Judging by all the reviews I'm not the only one with this problem.
1 month ago
Read Virgin Media Reviews
Virgin Media has a 1.18 average rating from 1,226 reviews

Start Your Free Trial Today

Send 400 review invitations for FREE!

Activate Your Account

Book your activation call by clicking the button below. Or call us now on +1 213-325-5109 . Book a Call

Alice, Customer Support

Start Your Free Trial