70Trades Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend 70Trades
Click Here

Tell us how 70Trades made you happy

"Advised to avoid trading this this company if you do not have money to loose. I invested with them and made enough profits. I asked for withdrawals and they refused. They told me I needed to verify before my withdrawal could be accepted , I did send all the necessary documents to verify but they denied it and told me it was a fake documents.. The next day they closed my account and stopped responding to my calls. I had to reach out to a recovery company WEALTHWATCHS,COM to help me get back my money from them and I am glad to say I have gotten back all my initial deposits."
Are you 70Trades? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"It was really a great experience trading with 70trades. I'm now a better trader just because of the helping hand they gave me along the way. I am indebted to them.... ALWAYS"
"I cannot really say something negative about 70Trades. I earned some money with them and did my withdrawals without any problems (just once i waited for 3 weeks but i think is still ok)"
"They gave me Profit"