4wheelparts Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend 4wheelparts

Tell us how 4wheelparts made you happy

"Back in October of this year my hubby and I were planning to take my new 2017 Rubicon on a wheeling event in the Cumberland Mts. of Kentucky. One of the things we had done prior to leaving was to have a CB radio installed at 4wheelparts store on Midlothian Turnpike in Richmond, VA. Once we were out on the trails I went to engage my lockers and could not get them to work. The sway bar disconnect wasn't working either. After returning home I took my Jeep to a Jeep dealership to have it checked. They determined the issue was the fault of an improperly wired CB. After multiple attempts to connect with the store and sending the documents from dealership stating what was the problem, we have not heard back from them. We requested the fee we were charged by the dealership to fix the problem. An email was sent to corporate and they too have ignored us. We have spent a lot of money over the years at 4wheelparts for Jeep mods. I will never purchase from them again. Buyer beware!"
Are you 4wheelparts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
4wheelparts is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews