020.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 020.co.uk

Tell us how 020.co.uk made you happy

"I have 02 package on my phone which was purchased as my xmas present. I have used some 02 offers for food in restaurants & goods purchased as gifts, delighted recipients with the gifts purchased. Anyone thinking of changing their provider give this company a try, i dont use half of the package which only costs £10 per month. Its saved me literally £hundreds since being a pay & go customer using £50-60 per month on texts for years. I have used a Nokia basic mobile since 2007 which still works! But this new phone package really takes the biscuit!"
Are you 020.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
020.co.uk is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access