Benefit Cosmetics Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Benefit Cosmetics
07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Benefit Cosmetics?

Tell us how Benefit Cosmetics made you happy

Telephone
"Yes just 1 star when they treat us like a clown. It was to be a telephone interview when she asked if I was familiar with make up, and make make up in other person, I said yes for my experience.. but she asked if I was familiar their product. I'm so honest and said I think I had something already but a long time ago. It was enough to her end the interview practically hung up the phone in my face without my chance to speak anything else. Totally lack of respect. And I though that being familiar with make up would be enough for you've being working in any company you'll get the job and product. This is for anywhere any kind. No criteria."
Are you Benefit Cosmetics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Benefit Cosmetics is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews