Midz Plastic Free Reviews

Midz Plastic Free Reviews | 29th June 2020
midz_plastic_free
More Photos & Videos
Great products....
Ordered the coffee scrub by Upcircle - the results are amazing, recommend if you suffer breakouts!
I recently purchased a fabulous ‘Ben & Anna Cinnamon Toothpowder’ I absolutely love this product!
The Eco Coco Nut Dish Brush & Bottle Brush, Scourers are amazing! They last & are value for money! Midz Plastic Free website is Really a great find for me! Everything I need & love to buy in one place!
Placed my first order with Midz Plastic Free earlier this week and was so happy to get my order in 24hrs. So quick!

I ordered some Loveve soap and White Rabbit toner, really impressed with the quality of the products and the beautiful scents.

There's loads of different product ranges available, making it really easy to switch to plastic free alternatives so I'm definitely going to be trying out some more stuff!
I wanted to change up my beauty routine to coincide with my efforts to use less plastic. Mid was able to advise me on the products (tested by Midz herself) and I went with the White Rabbit Toner, Cleanser and Calming Cream. My skin has never been better and I rarely wear makeup now. My 9 year old daughter has also taken a shine to the products, and because they are all natural, they are gentle enough for her too.
Great speedy service and lots of knowledge 💯 have made a few different orders now! the elephant boxes are a favourite in my house
This is my second order with Midz Plastic Free. I was impressed with my first order of skincare products I've come back for more!
I purchased the White Rabbit beard oil, great product and fantastic service! I would highly recommend!
I have really appreciated the speed of your service!
Impeccable service with a quick delivery and great quality products. Good communication and very well informed on products stocked. Would highly recommend.
Midz Plastic Free is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews