Midz Plastic Free Reviews

of reviewers recommend Midz Plastic Free
Read Midz Plastic Free Reviews

44 Balmoral Road, , Watford

Tell us how Midz Plastic Free made you happy
Great to buy some ethical gifts x
Lovely company any problems the owner was happy to help and made me feel I was safe buying with her would definitely recommend and buy from in the future.
I’m really impressed with the quality of the razor and the soap smells divine!!
Loved every single product I purchased! Very happy! And it arrived within a few days :)
Very good quality products. Delivered in good time.
Great customer service, really good range of products at reasonable prices, quick delivery.
I ordered some baby bits, the Hevea bottle in the rubber ball is so cute. The Eco Rascal elephant plate is such a good buy! My bubba loves it.
I love receiving orders from Midz. Fast delivery and the upcircle face scrub has transformed my skin! Highly recommend this site.
Brilliant products and fast delivery. Excellent customer service.
Order arrived quickly in plastic free packaging with a cute personalised note. Can't wait to try my new products!
Asked to review but not received yet!
We are very sorry to hear you have not received your order yet. Due to the Bank holiday orders were sent out slightly later than usual, we emailed all our customers to notify them. Unfortunately our reviews are automated. Please get in touch if you still have not received your order in the next few days. Once again apologies for any inconvenience.
The Tabitha Eve dish cloths are great when they are new but one has a hole in it already and the one I washed shrunk more than 10% so I am now looking for an alternative. The 'polythene' tops are excellent but they need to develop square ones and they do not fit anything that is out of the ordinary. Curry does stain them
Hi Jean, we are so sorry to hear that there is a hole in the cloths after such a short period of time. Please take a photo and email us at hello@midzplasticfree.uk We can send a new set out to you. We do state in our description regarding shrinkage after the first wash. The silicone lids should fit over most shapes, we use these at home and often use them on square and rectangle dishes.
I am so happy with my first order from Midz Plastic Free. The shipping was so quick and packaged beautifully. Thrilled with all of my purchases and will definitely be returning over and over again in future!
Great service and beautiful products. I’m loving the White Rabbit range. I have found, as someone with oily skin (and at 40 still gets spots), that the serum is too much with a face cream on top. So I use it at night after removing the days grime with the toner. I then use the face cream in the day. Perfect regime.
I have now placed 3 orders with Midz plastic free since July (when I ramped up my plastic free swaps). My Orders have always arrived quickly and well packaged, both in terms of protection & being eco friendly. Customer service is also excellent too. I’ll definitely be ordering many more times. Thank you 😊
Absolutely loving my products so far, super speedy delivery and even the shipping materials can be recycled. She was kind enough to provide couple of samples for me to test out on top of what I had purchased! Thank you so much x
I purchased the White Rabbit coconut & rosehip calming cream as I suffer with psoriasis. Since using, I can definitely see a difference, it helps with my flare ups and eases the itching and pain I usually experience. I love that I can also use it on my face to control any break outs. The bamboo pot is a nice change to all the plastic ones I usually see products in too :)
Started following Midz Plastic Free on Instagram. Great engagement and advice. Ordered the up circle face scrub which was on offer. Super fast deliver in all recyclable packaging and a hand written note! Perfect.
Great products....
Ordered the coffee scrub by Upcircle - the results are amazing, recommend if you suffer breakouts!
Midz Plastic Free is rated 4.82 based on 28 reviews