Midz Plastic Free Reviews

of reviewers recommend Midz Plastic Free
Read Midz Plastic Free Reviews

44 Balmoral Road, , Watford

Tell us how Midz Plastic Free made you happy
Great service and beautiful products. I’m loving the White Rabbit range. I have found, as someone with oily skin (and at 40 still gets spots), that the serum is too much with a face cream on top. So I use it at night after removing the days grime with the toner. I then use the face cream in the day. Perfect regime.
I have now placed 3 orders with Midz plastic free since July (when I ramped up my plastic free swaps). My Orders have always arrived quickly and well packaged, both in terms of protection & being eco friendly. Customer service is also excellent too. I’ll definitely be ordering many more times. Thank you 😊
Absolutely loving my products so far, super speedy delivery and even the shipping materials can be recycled. She was kind enough to provide couple of samples for me to test out on top of what I had purchased! Thank you so much x
I purchased the White Rabbit coconut & rosehip calming cream as I suffer with psoriasis. Since using, I can definitely see a difference, it helps with my flare ups and eases the itching and pain I usually experience. I love that I can also use it on my face to control any break outs. The bamboo pot is a nice change to all the plastic ones I usually see products in too :)
Started following Midz Plastic Free on Instagram. Great engagement and advice. Ordered the up circle face scrub which was on offer. Super fast deliver in all recyclable packaging and a hand written note! Perfect.
Great products....
Ordered the coffee scrub by Upcircle - the results are amazing, recommend if you suffer breakouts!
I recently purchased a fabulous ‘Ben & Anna Cinnamon Toothpowder’ I absolutely love this product!
The Eco Coco Nut Dish Brush & Bottle Brush, Scourers are amazing! They last & are value for money! Midz Plastic Free website is Really a great find for me! Everything I need & love to buy in one place!
Placed my first order with Midz Plastic Free earlier this week and was so happy to get my order in 24hrs. So quick!

I ordered some Loveve soap and White Rabbit toner, really impressed with the quality of the products and the beautiful scents.

There's loads of different product ranges available, making it really easy to switch to plastic free alternatives so I'm definitely going to be trying out some more stuff!
I wanted to change up my beauty routine to coincide with my efforts to use less plastic. Mid was able to advise me on the products (tested by Midz herself) and I went with the White Rabbit Toner, Cleanser and Calming Cream. My skin has never been better and I rarely wear makeup now. My 9 year old daughter has also taken a shine to the products, and because they are all natural, they are gentle enough for her too.
Great speedy service and lots of knowledge 💯 have made a few different orders now! the elephant boxes are a favourite in my house
This is my second order with Midz Plastic Free. I was impressed with my first order of skincare products I've come back for more!
I purchased the White Rabbit beard oil, great product and fantastic service! I would highly recommend!
I have really appreciated the speed of your service!
Impeccable service with a quick delivery and great quality products. Good communication and very well informed on products stocked. Would highly recommend.
Midz Plastic Free is rated 4.86 based on 35 reviews