Midz Plastic Free Reviews

of reviewers recommend Midz Plastic Free
Read Midz Plastic Free Reviews
Every order is delivered quickly and packaged with care. I have recommended Midz Plastic Free to all of my friends. The products are all of great quality - and I love the fact that I’m planting a tree every time I receive a package!
I bought the upcircle face and body scrub gift set as a present, it’s lovely, nicely packaged, with a nice chocolate bar as well, very well received by my friend 😊
Bought my first little swaps from Midz and I can honestly say I’m super excited to start making even bigger swaps. The tooth brushes are brilliant, the soap smelt amazing and the free pit putty has converted me and I’m ditching harmful plastic deodorants from now! Thanks to midz for making my plastic free journey easy and affordable!
Midz Plastic Free 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
I absolutely love the items I ordered and will definitely be ordering more! I highly recommend this company and look forward to trying out more items!
Midz Plastic Free 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Fantastic products and excellent customer service. I shall be buying a lot from Midz Plastic Free from now on - it’s so amazing to switch to plastic few products :)
Fantastic company and excellent product- I have been making an effort to source fro ethical companies, no plastic etc and purchased the natural deodorant made in wales. I was super skeptical about this product but it works just like normal deodorant and last longer in my opinion whilst also smelling mind blowing! Delivered with a hand written note that was personal to the order, shall be purchasing from here again and again :)
Good range of products to choose from! Although one item was missing it was quickly resolved. Would recommend it!
Very prompt delivery. I’m a convert to using the charcoal filters! Just the best. Online again now to order more ready for the monthly changeover.
Great products and quick delivery. Will be back!
Great products, carefully wrapped and quickly posted.
Delivery chosen was second class , ordered on a Friday but this still arrived in perfect order on the Monday! Great service and products.
Good range of products and reasonably priced. Happy with the quality of the products as well, but especially love the wooden pot brush.
Always an efficient service and products are wonderful quality and affordable. Thank you Midz!
Good selection of products on the website and very reasonable prices too. I ordered an assortment of things from beauty to cleaning and I’m happy with all my items. I’ll definitely be ordering from Midz again (when the need arises!)
Product is very high quality, fast delivery, and even a free gift! Highly recommend!
Lovely products and really great service love buying from independent retailers thanks so much
Great website, super easy to order and it all came so quick! Loved my handwritten note too! Thank you so much! I will be ordering again
Delivery was very quick and the products are very good quality. I will purchase again.
My experience was lovely, incredible, I love the handwritten note and was upgraded to a larger item as a surprise when the mini I ordered wasn't available
Great to buy some ethical gifts x
Midz Plastic Free is rated 4.93 based on 67 reviews