15 Writers Reviews

help@15writers.com

1st Floor,
2 Woodberry Grove

Tell us how 15 Writers made you happy
Well, I wont be their fav client as I can be real pain and very pesky but in spite of all that they delivered a decent piece of work )
These guys didnt fail to take the burden of stress off my shoulders when my deadline was getting too close. Time management isn’t my strong side for sure, so they saved me
Everything went ok for me. At the beginning there was a little bit of chat with the support to find the most suitable writer for me. The writer appeared to be the one I needed.
Their prices are rather high, I should say, but at least the result was worth money paid.
The deadline was met, though it was really tight. The support was always online to keep my nervous system calm)
My order was for editing the assignment. The girls from the support were very patient with my constant questions.The overall result was great - quick, professional and efficient.
Thank you very much to this company and the writers it helps me a lot. I was very stressed with my last assignment on my nursing and found out one of the post from the writer that pops up when I was searching for my assignment. then when I click and read it I found out that he is from this company 15 writers. Then I search and found out that its from UK company so I didn't get any doubt and ordered my first try and I was very happy as I get the grade I want. Thank you so much
nothing to say, the best
I have gotten my assignments written from them several times already. And they do well each and every time.
Well, 15 writers is definitely the essay writiers I would be recommending to everyone. Their service is outstanding. Always ready to answer my questions on the phone and on their live chat which I loved becasue I got instant responses. Very reassuring that these people are experienced and reliable. Look forward to ordering from them again and getting more quality work.
I trusted them my thesis proposal and the writer did an impressive editing job on it! 10/10, very professional and knowledgeable! I'm very happy with it. Thank you!
This is the company I feel comfortable working with. Their friendly customer support makes it easier for a client to work with. The delivery is always in time.
You are best!!! I had a tight deadline and my 40 pages were delivered in 7 days! Everything was done very accurate and the paper was outstanding! Writers from this company definitely deserve the best feedbacks!
Another great job! The coursework was written according to all the requirements even with a short deadline. Exactly what I asked for. Thank you so much.
I don't usually take the time to write reviews but I am super pleased with the results. They’ve provided me top quality content and good paper structure. I’ve submitted it to turnitin, no plagiarism. I definitely would recommend the service to my friends. Awesome!!
I can't thank you enough. You helped me a few times to complete my thesis and thepowerpoint presentation on time and I was always happy with the work you did. The writing was from a native writer, no mistakes, awesome and competent content with all areas covered. Highly recommended for all students and postgraduates.
I've been very impressed by professional and helpful services. The writer met all the needed requirements and added a survey at no extra pay! Thank you so much.
I couldn’t ask for more! I have no problems in my college now. Premium service, definitely recommend! :)
You've saved my essay for a masters level. I was so worried and submitted the draft for proofreading to ensure that everything is fine. The author made some important amendments and that was extremely helpful. Really a good work!
A Class service. They did all as requested, the writer was very quick to respond. The literature review is awesome!
15 Writers is rated 4.72 based on 404 reviews