https://www.1cares.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend https://www.1cares.com

Tell us how https://www.1cares.com made you happy

Own Driver
"1cares est un service extra !!! Notre chauffeur était super, à l’écoute et disponible. N’hésitez pas à faire appel à eux !!!"
"Nous avons eu l'occasion à deux reprises de travailler avec cette société. A mois de février 2019 nous étions à Rome avec 86 personnes, nous avions loué deux autocars et le service fût à la hauteur de nos espérances. Ici de retour du Portugal avec un groupe de 48 personnes nous avons le m^me état d'esprit et nous vous recommandons cette société. BRAVO !"
"We got lucky with driver, Norbert! He was at the appointed spot early which was great as we were able to disembark ahead of the planned meet up time. His driving was impeccable. His English excellent. In addition, he recommended a place for lunch in Lubeck that was absolutely wonderful. Then we had time in our schedule before the ship embarked, so he took us to a small marzipan mfr w a retail store so we could purchase candy for the family at home."
"The drivers arrived on time and were professional and courteous. They helped us to visit a certain area and were accommodating to a last minute change. I would highly recommend 1cares.com for travel around Provence."
"I highly recommend ICARE.COM. We spent one day in Europe and they helped us a lot to arrange a car with driver. Before our trip, their feedback through email was very fast even if we have a time gap between Asia and Europe. We will still use 1CARE.COM's service next time for our trip."
"1Cares was amazing! They helped us arrange a tour to the French town from which my family emigrated to the United States in the 1800's. Based on the scant family information we had, the customer service representative helped us pinpoint the location, and our driver facilitated a visit to the actual site where my ancestors lived. They helped provide the exerience of a lifetime, and I am so grateful to them! I appreciated their helpfulness, prompt responses, and professional service. While they delivered exactly what was agreed upon (type of car, English speaking driver, fee, etc.,) they went above and beyond in service! They do not provide guided tours, but I would highly recommend them to anyone who is planning a customized driving tour."
https://www.1cares.com is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews