1 Training Int Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend 1 Training Int

Tell us how 1 Training Int made you happy

"Thank you very much, very good course.I like everything, only one thing is hard for me because I am deaf and I would like it to be with subtitles .Well, anyway, thanks for everything.You are the best James King -Course Advisor."
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to share your experience with us. – 1 Training
"Great brand, excellent course, very helpful and good prices...."
"Incredible course with qualified tutors who are always pleased and fast to respond to my messages. I'm really happy."
"Great value simple to handle! Thanks a bunch....."
"Wonderful course, it was realized very interesting .......... Thank you so much!!!!!"
"I very much enjoyed my studies with 1 training..."
"Easy to follow courses, ample time to complete, affordable, very helpful and competent staff."
"The course at 1training is affordable and the study material is in good quality. Overall I'm happy............."
"Quite easy to understand the course…."
"I love doing courses via 1training, it's very interesting."
"Very satisfied with the service"
"Loved the course and the total learning experience which was provided."
"The service is great."
"Very quick response for the queries"
"I am very glad to have come across this company. My experience with 1Training was wonderful."
"I wouldn't rate this company at all. The customer service is appalling . plus they don't listen to you at all"
Dear Learner,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with 1Training. And thank you for bringing this to our notice. We have taken measures to correct these mistakes. We would be more than happy to help you further with your upcoming enrolment with us.

Best Regards,
1Training - Support Team.
1 Training Int is rated 4.63 based on 16 reviews