1 Training Int Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1 Training Int
Read 1 Training Int Reviews

Tell us how 1 Training Int made you happy
The course material was of high quality standard and industry related.
Great selection of informative courses, so good I went back and purchased another 2 courses! Brilliant and very responsive customer service. Would highly recommend
The course was really enjoyable and took in as much information. Has built alot of confidence in me.
Allowed me to update my skills increase my confidence.
Made in start my dream career,so I am hoping I can find a job in what I would like to
I have accomplished PA & Secretary Diploma. I am very happy with the course. It gave me great understanding of power point, excel, world and outlook.
It was very useful.
I have never worked in an office environment before i started this job in September last year and i found the course very helpful and covered a wide range of things that was relevant to me. i would recommend it.
Really enjoyed my course. I found it very interesting and helpful in my current role.
I enjoyed this course very much, it had everything I was hoping to learn. 1 training are very easy to contact and getting my certificate was straight forward.
I enjoyed my course .
It has helped me greatly .
Price was a wonderful offer .Great for lockdown and my skills are better .
All ok cant fault 1 training at all .
Very useful and interesting course, would recommend it.
Amazing service , everything made so easy !!
The course was very constructive and instructive, quick delivery.
Talking about price, I found it on offer, it was the most cheapest price.
I am adding a further comment to my already completed and sent appraisal of the excellent child care course.
This is to thank Harry Thassim so much for ALL the help he has given me.
I did rather bother the link in to help and nearly always Harry was there to give help and guidance. He always went that one step further in sending an email if necessary. So so good and many thanks to Harry, especially - as I really would not have been able to complete the course without you. Best wishes for the future.
Hello, I have just completed a certificated training in childcare.
This I am adding to my portfolio after a long career in nursing and care work.
I would thoroughly recommend the course - just out of interest if for nothing else. The word learning and explanations through video and accessible downloads (for future reference) are enjoyable and interesting to read.
If you are like me an older learner and need back up help, this is readily available, oh so helpful.
Go on take one of the courses and increase your knowledge and understanding, and gain confidence in yourself.
Very nice course & customer service. Highly recommend !
I can work and comolete at my own level, the support has alwats been there, when needed.
Its in a simple and understandable form, which is what almost garantee a pass, rcently just got mine and with the discount offers they give its worth just doing it to have on your cv.
I couldnt be happier currently doing there free course on convid-19 then im looking managent.
Thank you very much, very good course.I like everything, only one thing is hard for me because I am deaf and I would like it to be with subtitles .Well, anyway, thanks for everything.You are the best James King -Course Advisor.
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to share your experience with us. – 1 Training
Great brand, excellent course, very helpful and good prices....
Incredible course with qualified tutors who are always pleased and fast to respond to my messages. I'm really happy.
1 Training Int is rated 4.73 based on 33 reviews