24-7 Locksmiths Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend 24-7 Locksmiths

How would you rate 24-7 Locksmiths ?

"I feel so disappointed with the service today. The survey was carried out and I was advised I could have new locks on the patio doors and security latches on the windows. On arrival to fit today I was told that patio locks couldn't be fitted and have never been included in the scheme. I spoke to the guy about not fitting the latches on the front windows as I felt them unnecessary. It seems he tried to recoup his losses by covering a medium and small sized window with them instead. My window now looks totally ridiculous, and in my opinion is ruined. I can't even remove the unnecessary latches as there will be holes left in the upvc frames. I'm so upset by this. I feel like I have been taken advantage of just so the maximum possible can be claimed from Kirklees council. I realise I should have spoken to the guy when he was here in my home, and did thankfully manage to intervene before he fitted excess latches on the bathroom window also. I felt too embarrassed and awkward to discuss the kitchen windows and by the time I had seen what he was doing it was already too late. I would welcome, even request some contact on this matter as I feel this scheme has been absurd in my home. At my cost."
"Great service and price. Would recommend. Thanks"
Many thanks for the review. Your feedback is good but only 1 star has been given was this maybe a mistake? We would love it if you could rectify it if it was. Thanks
24-7 Locksmiths is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!