247 Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Blinds
Read 247 Blinds Reviews

01484 443790

Tell us how 247 Blinds made you happy
Very poor quality of customer service/ aftercare. Their blinds themselves function well and are of satisfactory quality. However, on multiple different occasions the delivery of my orders have been delayed for several weeks (or in one case, months!) after their estimated dispatch date. 247 Blinds have lost my order, sent the wrong item and have required multiple chasing to rectify problems. Though their customer service team readily acknowledged that 247 Blinds had made significant errors, they were nevertheless unwilling to offer a discount to compensate for the disruption caused. I regret to say I would certainly not recommend.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Ordered blinds and the first delivery was damaged , re ordered waited 3 weeks and the second was damaged more than the first
ita a manufacturing fault because the blinds are like second hand and badley damaged .... RIP OFF
The blinds arrived on time but they are too long. Contacted the company by email and was immediately told we were in the wrong without asking for any information. They've asked for a picture for proof of measurements. I've sent this photo and heard nothing since. The product is so far very disappointing and their customer service is abysmal. Not impressed at all.
Do not use this company. The blinds took over a month to arrive and when they did they had supplied the wrong fittings. They consistently ignored my requests for a refund and only responded when I escalated it to Paypal. A month later they are still saying they will pick up the faulty blinds but no courier ever arrives to pick it up. I am £133 out of pocket and have wasted days chasing this company and waiting for couriers which never arrive. There are plenty of other companies out there, avoid 247 Blinds.
Ordered blinds nearly 3 months ago, never came, chased and chased customer service who told me they had been delivered but couldn't tell me on what date?? After lots of chasing admitted probably not delivered and would replace - then ignored me and didn't replace. Sent multiple emails over and over again, when they do respond they make promises to refund/replace and then just ignore me again and do neither. They have my money but I have no blinds. 3 weeks since I was last able to get a response. Don't order anything from this company - they will take your money and not care about providing a product!
Blinds are fabulous. Such good value for money. High quality all over and excellent delivery time. Very very impressed and will definitely use in the future.
The only blind you get is robbed blind. They have taken my money and not delivered. I am issuing legal proceedings, there team are clearly busy writing fake reviews on here to answer there phones. Avoid avoid
Ordered 2 blinds and measured the windows exactly in line with the measuring guide. Selected recess option for both. Both blinds turned up 10mm bigger than the window (as opposed to taking 10mm off). Blinds247 refused to replace as it was “within their tolerances”, only option would be to re-order.
I have ordered from this company several times. They have a wide range of styles and colours of blinds and offer a free sample service which is very useful when trying to choose the correct colour/shade. These arrive very quickly. Have always been pleased with the blinds i have ordered. Prices are very good too compared with our local stores and other online companies.
Very quick service - good quality blinds.
Loved the blinds
Blinds were good but not provided with fixing screw/plugs! I have many different types of screws but the ones required are very thin.
A quick fitting job then became a bigger job having to go to DIY store to purchase the screws.

I find it also anoying that Brand advertising is stuck on the blind and I had to remove it.

Selection was easy and delivery was very good. The simple and cheap task to put a few screws in the pack would have resulted in a better review.
I'm really pleased with my venetian Blinds, they look expensive but were a reasonable price. They were well made and easy to put up and delivered on time. I won't hesitate to recommend 24/7 to my friends. I was so impressed I bought blinds for another room
Good quality product
The service was quick and efficient, blinds fitted easy to fit.
Quality blinds at reasonable prices.
Very impressed with quality, sizing and speedy delivery. Will recommend and purchase from you again
They arrived very quickly. They all fitted and having the fabrics samples in advance was a huge bonus as I knew what I was getting.
Good selection of designs available and prompt delivery with regular updates
Arrived really quickly, were easy to install, have given us privacy when we want it and have transformed the bathrooms making them look so much more modern. Excellent.
247 Blinds is rated 4.03 based on 36 reviews