321 Water by GoLusty Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 321 Water by GoLusty

About 321 Water by GoLusty: We are normal people like you, focusing on helping you to live better by providing sustainable bottles, to assist you to become the best person you can be.

A happier, healthier you!

Our bottles and filters are eco-friendly, BPA free and can be used with or without a filter, making them Pure By Design.

Why 321 Water?
321 Water is all about less waste, less cost and more convenience.

Our name comes from the fact that "It requires 3 litres of water in order to produce 1 non-reusable water bottle.”

What drives us?
We want to provide you with stylish and sustainable water bottles that work with your life. We strive to make reusable bottles easier to use, just the way you like it.

How would you rate 321 Water by GoLusty ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lauren Brown

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about 321 Water by GoLusty in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This is by far the best water bottle I own. The filter system is genius and the water tastes incredible. The mouth piece is perfect for guzzling and the 500ml measurement helps my OCD keep track of the water I've consumed. Good plastic, easy to wash in the dishwasher and affordable filters. I highly recommend."
"I love my bottle and use it daily."
321 Water by GoLusty is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews