3 Alpha Data Entry Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend 3 Alpha Data Entry Services
Read 3 Alpha Data Entry Services Reviews

About 3 Alpha Data Entry Services:

3Alpha Outsourcing Services, was incorporated in year 2008 with a small team of 5 persons. We started providing Data Digitization services that includes data entry, data conversion, data mining, managing product updates on eCommerce websites and expanded our service lines to Engineering, Accounting and Bookkeeping.

We provide services for customers in US, UK, Europe and Australia and served for customers in different sectors like Real Estate, Marketing Agencies, Employment Agencies, Universities, Law Firms, Accounting Firms, IT industry and Engineering sectors like Oil and Gas, Construction, Civil and Architecture etc.

Naresh, Pramod and their team did a wonderful job digitizing complex tabular data with a rapid turnaround time. I would definitely use their services again.
Our project with 3Alpha was done very quickly and accurately. Was very easy to communicate requirements even with just emails. I would recommend their services to everyone.
We have used 3Alpha for data entry services for quite a few years. They are courteous and responsive. They follow instructions carefully and produce accurate work. Overall 3Alpha produces high quality services at prices you will never find in the US. We are very happy with 3Alpha's services and highly recommend it to any firm with data entry needs.
Great work at a great price. At first I kept their service a secret since I thought they would not be able to work on my projects.
we are happy with 3Alpha Outsourcing Services
Hands down the best in the business. Fast . Easy and Simple. I would highly recommend 3 Alpha Outsourcing Services.
3Alpha has been a great resource for Chrono24. The team is very transparent and responsive. We were happy with the quality of their work and the quick turnaround time. We'll be sure to use them again for future projects!
Very accurate output, quick and helpful communication
3Alpha did a nice job entering the data we provided. I think some improvement could be made in communicating costs and expected timing from the beginning of the engagement. We experienced some issues with unanticipated costs that were not disclosed until after they were incurred. Otherwise, the data entry itself was well done.
We've been working with 3Alpha since August 2018 and have been very happy with their service. They set up the required outsourced team relatively quickly, with a small delay but with continuous feedback and close collaboration we got to the level of quality that we expected from them. We're pleased to see that they take any feedback very seriously and they implement required changes. They ask the right questions so that they can make sure they understand what our requirements are and they work towards meeting them. The communication is smooth and they are always available when we need to discuss something with them.
The data entry project I had with the team was exceptionally delivered, and kept me up to date along the way with their progress. Very easy to work with, and can understand unique project concepts to get the work required completed. Very professional service!
Great service and timing.
Good Service
3Alpha Outsourcing Services has provided our team with reliable and cost-effective data entry on a number of projects, and they are always able to complete the project in a quick turnaround. I have also had the opportunity to meet with the CEO of 3Alpha, and they have a very professional staff. They make data entry easy.
Always outstanding service. Fast and reliable as well as a friendly staff. I recommend these services at every opportunity.
used 3Alpha for many years excellent service and would reccomend them to anyone
attentive and always complete the work properly.
We have been using 3Alpha Outsourcing Services for over 6 years and have always found them to be extremely professional and timely with their service. Very competitive pricing. Highly recommend.
I have been outsourcing data entry with 3Alpha for seven years and they are always timely with delivery of completed records, have exceptional customer service and competitive pricing.
We have been using 3Alpha for massive data entry projects for over 6 years. Their error rate is extremely low. Their communication is quick and clear and their pricing is competitive. I would highly recommend them to any company seeking data entry services.
3 Alpha Data Entry Services is rated 4.86 based on 21 reviews