www.3pinproducts.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.3pinproducts.com

Tell us how www.3pinproducts.com made you happy
A whole host of fake reviews on truspilot. Check each contributor, no matter how many total reviews they have they were all placed on the same day seemingly to add credence to the review placed for 3pinproducts.
Posted 1 hour ago
This company is not fair. It does not mention if the ordered product is in stock. I ordered a Samsung galaxy note phone, I paid and now he informs me that I will receive it within 47 days from the warehouse in Australia. I have not had such problems with other suppliers, although they were far away.
Well packaged
Great price
Fast delivery
Fantastic service from first telephone call, to latest email. Always prompt, polite and professional. My new 'go to' company for discount gadgets
Glad I found this company! The only option for discounted tech is usually from Hong Kong grey market resellers who often advertise lots of inventory, but then it suddenly disappears when it's time for your order to be sent & chasing up an email response is next to impossible.

Not the case here. You place an order and it's send out within a day. Some customers will have to wait, others will be lucky and receive it in a few days, but for the sublime discounts on offer, for most people, this will be worth it.
Received my brand new iPhone 11 64gb silver and saved 300 quid off the Apple RRP in the meantime! As you can imagine, I'm over the moon :)
www.3pinproducts.com is rated 3.17 based on 6 reviews