www.3pinproducts.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.3pinproducts.com

Tell us how www.3pinproducts.com made you happy
I ordered a Samsung Galaxy 20 on Oct26/2020 over 2 months. No response. Bad news for her shut down. Any recommendation.
Classic scam! Ordered an iPad Pro, waited for absolutely bloody ages for it to arrive all to find out that the company and subsequently the site has shutdown. Anyone in this situation: I would advise to call your bank and request a chargeback! It worked for me thankfully. I’m never falling for a price too good to be true again!!
RIP off!!!! Paid £429 in November for iPhone 11 it never received, no reply to emails, absolutely shocking 😡😡😡
Avoid at all costs 😡
FFS! I ordered a Phone £369 for my husands birthday, 2 months later and 2 days until christmas it hasn't arrived. And no response! Website's not working. So I guess I'll have to contact my bank now to get the refund. Cheeky scamming bas$t@rds
Scammed me out of £550. Paid for a phone they promised to deliver within the next two months but by which time, they closed their business stating they have "ceased all trading."

Had to contact my bank. Had to do a day's of extensive research and had to provide a cover letter that spanned 3 pages long with 10 printed photos worth of evidence, and it took almost an entire whole month for me to get my money back.

Luca Guerra, the mastermind behind all this, if you're reading this, you can kiss the fattest part of my ass.
I am another victim of 3 Pin Products who seem to have disappeared since I purchased and paid for an iPad. I lost £509
The reviews were their best weapon! Complete rip off!
Bought an iPhone 11 Pro and never received it. Now their website is down.
SCAMMERS TOOK £609 PHONE NEVER RECEIVED FOR XMAS FOR MY WIFE!!!
5 Stars service A BIG SCAMMER paid for the phone and never received.
Scammed 409 quid down the pan
Scam, took the money never received the product.
Scammers ... take your money then close shop ... the good reviews are fake
Scam had me of £509
Scam just had me of £509
It’s a scam, all positive reviews from the scammer Luca. Don’t throw your money away. Pay that bit extra at reputable retailers.
SCAMMER. Look them up on TrustPilot, dozens of people paid hundreds for devices they never received! :(
Scammers, now gone into liquidation. They shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it.
3pinproducts is a SCAM COMPANY, they stole tens of thousands of people's money (I am a victim of these fraudsters myself) and disappeared without ever sending them the ordered products. Their website was taken down and it now shows a PAGE NOT FOUND error message. Most likely all the reviews below are fake and put there by the very scammers in this company. BEWARE!
Simply amazing! I have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends and family :)
www.3pinproducts.com is rated 3.42 based on 50 reviews