510 Batteries Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend 510 Batteries

About 510 Batteries: 510Batteries.com is an authorized retailer of Cartisan products. We offer a full warranty on all products on our site. Hassle-free returns/exchanges.

info@510batteries.com

PO Box 2044

Tell us how 510 Batteries made you happy

Telephone
"Exactly as promised! Excellent products!"
"Found what I needed/ ordered it- delivered quickly! Very satisfied!"
"Best price, fast ship, idk wtf you want"
"Quick shipping at the real shipping price. Product real solid! Thanks"
"I really like both the product and the company’s great service. The Spin battery is great in dialing in the right tempature with ease. I would like to find a quality battery that, while the charge wouldn’t be expected to last as long, in a small, discreet battery that fits in your pocket better and would be easier to conceal."
"Nick T. provided superb customer service upon learning I received a defective product. I received a working Cartisan Black Box and the product is amazing. A+ 5/5. Excellent!"
"Right now I can't rate 510 batteries. I got the product extremely fast. Right now I can't test it because of illness."
"Great prices for good brands of pens and I was surprised to receive 2 free extra pens with my purchase. Thank you!"
"Nice battery. The charger I had ordered was missing the threads so I emailed customer service and they shipped out a replacement that same day. Now that's good PR."
"Good battery for its size"
"Best for discreet smoking. Love it because it lasts a while."
"The Yocan Uni battery is just amazing.. Works better than expected"
"Love the 510 tank i purchased . Good thing i bought 2 because it looks like u guys stop selling them. Amazing pull for my oils"
"Amazing! I didn't know where my package was, but Nick T was an incredible help to me even though I was frustrated and had fixed the issue more than I had expected ! The issue was also fixed super fast, so I am very satisfied. I wish I could give infinity stars! Thank you so much. 💖"
"After USPS lost my package, 510 Batteries re-sent my package, as well as one extra item for free. That was amazing customer service, although I had to reach out to them in order to find out that USPS lost my package. The battery is clean, brand new, and works perfectly. I am very satisified"
"Exactly what I wanted and it arrived super fast. This place is great!"
"So nice, I'm gonna buy it twice! Definitely happy with this product."
"5 Stars all the way. 3rd purchased. Best prices, fast shipping and great customer service."
"Best pen style battery around for 510 cartridges, it could use the preheat option."
510 Batteries is rated 4.89 based on 27 reviews