510 Batteries Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend 510 Batteries

About 510 Batteries: 510Batteries.com is an authorized retailer of Cartisan products. We offer a full warranty on all products on our site. Hassle-free returns/exchanges.

info@510batteries.com

PO Box 2044

Tell us how 510 Batteries made you happy

Telephone
"quick delivery, definitely a good battery but the button does get stuck & if you don’t notice it immediately by the light staying on, you can hear the oil “sizzling” and then a very burned smell. again, nice battery but the button sticking is alarming."
"Excellent experience from ordering to receipt. Items arrived super quickly and as described. Will definitely purchase from here again."
"nice legit website"
"Products work good and fast shipping."
"I got my product sooner than expected. It works great so far. Thanks 510 Batteries!"
"Super fast shipping and great price."
"Excellent product!!! The delivery arrived very quickly and the product was perfect. Highly recommended!!!!"
"Exactly as promised! Excellent products!"
"Found what I needed/ ordered it- delivered quickly! Very satisfied!"
"Best price, fast ship, idk wtf you want"
"Quick shipping at the real shipping price. Product real solid! Thanks"
"I really like both the product and the company’s great service. The Spin battery is great in dialing in the right tempature with ease. I would like to find a quality battery that, while the charge wouldn’t be expected to last as long, in a small, discreet battery that fits in your pocket better and would be easier to conceal."
"Nick T. provided superb customer service upon learning I received a defective product. I received a working Cartisan Black Box and the product is amazing. A+ 5/5. Excellent!"
"Right now I can't rate 510 batteries. I got the product extremely fast. Right now I can't test it because of illness."
"Great prices for good brands of pens and I was surprised to receive 2 free extra pens with my purchase. Thank you!"
"Nice battery. The charger I had ordered was missing the threads so I emailed customer service and they shipped out a replacement that same day. Now that's good PR."
"Good battery for its size"
"Love it"
"Best for discreet smoking. Love it because it lasts a while."
"The Yocan Uni battery is just amazing.. Works better than expected"
510 Batteries is rated 4.81 based on 32 reviews