5LINX Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 5LINX

How would you rate 5LINX ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Salim, London

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about 5LINX in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Salim, London
"Bought this for my 12 years old son to assist him with his school work. The fact that it came with a mobile office help as I do not need to fork out for microsoft office suite for my son to use for his school work. It is by no means fast but adequate for his school work. The fact that you can add up to 200 gig of external memory is most convenient too. All in all my son is loving it. Now his younger brother want one too. At the price offered it is affordable."
5LINX is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews