BookurFlight.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend BookurFlight.com

Tell us how BookurFlight.com made you happy
I booked my flight through this travel agency and it was canceled three times due to COVID-19, i contacted the Airline to reschedule my flight but, they told me to contact your travel agency, so i have contacted the travel agency to reschedule he told me that he can not reschedule the flight unless i have to pay extra. I told him my flight was canceled by the Airline not by me why i should pay extra from his answers i realize has no proper knowledge on how to change or reschedule a flight. Therefore i would never suggest or recommend this travel agency to anyone.
It is the worst travel agency company best on the following reasons:
1- unreliable and irresponsible because the agent does not know if the flight is cancelled by the Airline. You as a passenger have to update him.
2- Poor Customer services because the agent does not want to change the flight if it is canceled by the Airline. He brings excuses and tells you to call the Airline. However, when you call the Airline, they refer you back to the agency, which is ridiculous.
I would NEVER recommend this agency !!!!!
One of the worst travel agency in the area i have ever experienced.
I would never ever recommend this travel agency to anyone. My flight was cancelled i wanted to reschedule my flight the travel agency never changed my flight plus he has no knowledge on how to reschedule,so i have to drive 187 miles to the air port to reschedule.
Please don't try to purchase your tickets from this unreliable, unprofessional, and irresponsible agency. I missed my brother's wedding due to the flight I booked from the agency. I understand due to COVID-19 flights are not reliable, but it took couple weeks for me to get the refund. The never help you to change the flight is its canceled, always tell you to contact the Airline for any changes. It is better to book the tickets directly from the Airline Website, NOT from this agency..!
Unreliable, unprofessional, and irresponsible travel agency. Never recommend to anyone!!!
One of the worst, inexperience, unprofessional, and irresponsible travel agency I have ever experienced. I would never recommend this to anyone. The Agent is irresponsible and does not update the passengers about the flights. The agent is does not know whether the flight is canceled or not. As a passenger, I have to keep him posted that my flight is canceled. It is better to book the flight from the Airline website instead of the this agency. If you ask them to change the flight, they will always bring excuses and tell you to contact the Airline. There is still a charge in my account and the agent promised that he will refund it from the Airline, but never happened. This agency is unreliable,so please don't waste your time and money to purchase tickets from this agency. Purchase it directly from the Airline website.
Mr. Anwar is the best and very professional he always helping his customers and I will recommend all my friends and others to him.
Keep it up brother
Mr Anwar is super helpful and very nice customer service, Agent should be like him, thank you so much , 10/10
Bookur Flight.com is great
Cheap tickets from IAD to IST - Thank you
Great Service and Cheap Prices - Keep it up
Really supportive and pleased with the service.
I would recommend it to all my folks and relatives
Wonderful services, found cheapest ticket from Istanbul to Damam
One of the best travel agent in the area I would recommend this travel agency for everyone
Thanks for the awesome review, we work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We hope to work with you again soon!
Very responsive and professional
Thanks for your positive review.
Helped me in a short time.
Answered in every my questions.
Thanks for your positive review.
The best Services and cheap prices
Good conversation with Anwar finaly got a good deal and saved almost 75 bucks