7Liverpool Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend 7Liverpool

How would you rate 7Liverpool ?

"Avoid ! Ordered Monday on next day delivery. It's Friday and still saying on hold. Emailed twice and no response. No answer on the phone either"
"Very bad. Don't be fooled by the high end goods and fancy website. I'm certain this company isn't legit. Ordered a pair of trainers in the sale No confirmation email. States next day delivery if ordered before 3pm monday to thursday. (I'm sure this is a scam to get you to buy from them) I ordered on Thursday at midday. No delivery on friday. Chased them and stated there was an issue in the warehouse and I would now receive them on the Monday. No delivery on Monday, chased them and said the item was faulty and was the last one so they will provide a refund. No communication whatsoever. I asked them why the the product was still on the website and they said it would ne removed. 3 days later it is still there. They probably do this to keep money flowing through the business. I would advise to shop elsewhere from a reputable company and save yourself the hassle."
Nigel Ramsay
"Great Brands and great service the sales are amazing and always arrives on time too Lovely shopping experience"
7Liverpool is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews