EzeParking Reviews

of reviewers recommend EzeParking

Tell us how EzeParking made you happy
Best service and excellent
Thats Gud Service
I used ezeparking many time they are economical and provide best service.
I used ezeparking many time they are economical and provide best service.
I found ezeparking one of the best valet parking service providers in town. They are so economical and have well mannered staff.
I was on a family trip few months ago and we want to enjoy our day at boat. That day I used #ezeparking first time and from then to onward when we plan to trip a boat we park our car at ezeparking its safe and cheep. I always recommend my friend and family members to try ezeparking service. My experience is good and they are improving their services.
I booked parking with EzeParking while I was on a cruise. I was taken ill and had to leave the ship in La Rochelle. I called EzeParking and they said no problem they would keep my car until I returned. I flew home and asked EzeParking if they could deliver my car to the train station. This they did. Some of my baggage was left on the ship so I asked EeParking if they could collect it. When I collected my car my luggage was in the boot. They never asked for an extra penny either for the extra parking or for the other extra services. What great service and what a great company.
EzeParking is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews