Jdwilliams Reviews

A-

Customer Service - Good

80.00%
Industry Average
clothes are lovely quality, good affordable & look like the pictures on the website, brilliant service, acknowledgement of orders, quick friendly delivery, perfect
posted 8 months ago - Lesley Jones
Delivery was great, he was a polite lad and the lift closest to my flat was out of order and had to use the other one on the other side and was no trouble at all for him to go the long way, believe his name was Colin (credit to your company). Plenty of communication between the supplier and me and a nice handy tracking service for your day of delivery. Overall straight forward and easy enough. Thanks.
posted 1 year ago - Jamie Mcmillan
With them for many years, excellent service, custoner care and products. 100%
posted 1 year ago - Adelaide Watson
I have used jd Williams for years and never had a problem and their customer service people are always helpful, polite and friendly, would recommend them to anyone.
posted 2 years ago - A Hatfield
always excellent service, a lot of choice for myself and family
posted 4 years ago - rosa jukes
I always order from them they have a great choice of items very happy with the service
posted 4 years ago - anita de becker
Although I have been disappointed with sizing of some items, overall, I am more than pleased with the service I get from J D Williams, as I am a regular customer.
posted 4 years ago - Dianne Malek
it arrived with missing part ( manufacture error ) I realised after I build the drawers, Spoke with customer service team, had to explain I discarded all the boxes all I got left was the receipt & luckily they've ordered Hermes pick up! & took the drawer's back & my new one arrived in literally 2 days after my concern that it wont arrive before Christmas.
posted 4 years ago - Suzanne
give good service and all goods have quality and delivery is excellent
posted 4 years ago - Michael Haslam
Perfect fitting sandles and quick delivery service
posted 4 years ago - Julie Westen