A to Z Services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend A to Z Services

About A to Z Services: On demand affordable appliance and home service by authorized technicians.

888-554-2869

billing@atoz.services

14416 Hamlin St office 207

Click Here

Tell us how A to Z Services made you happy

Own Driver
"These guys did real quality work on my hood. It took me so long to actually get it fixed because I had 3 other companies come out and the hood still didn’t work. I am really happy with the over-all service provided. I recommend this company to anyone who has an appliance that needs repair."
"my mom’s oven stopped working so I called a 2 z and they provided an estimate over the phone for the part that was needed. They gave us a great quote and we went with the service. The oven works now, and my mom actually ended up saving money because she did not have to buy a new oven."
"The service that I received from this company was superb!"
"For any broken appliance, I would call this company. They have repairman you could trust. And they are very skilled at doing repairs."
"I had my refrigerator fixed by A2Z. The service was done quickly and I never had a problem again with the unit. Thanks!"
"I had service on my dryer. I needed several parts replaced. The a to z technician came and he fixed the dryer. The cost was less expensive than I expected and the work was done really well. I am really happy with the service."
"Thanks A2Z. Your repairman are so professional and knowledgeable. They know how to get the job done."
"My maytag washer was not draining the water. I called the technician from a2z and he came and fixed it. This is a great company with really experienced technicians."
"We got great service from this company."
"I have a kenmore stackable dryer. It started making a loud squeaking noise that sounded like it was the belt. The repairman came and he confirmed that it was the belt. He and another technician came back that afternoon and fixed it. Thanks a2z."
"I have a subzero refrigerator that stopped cooling. I really needed someone to come out ASAP. They were over within the hour. The technician tested the unit and said it would take a couple of days to get the parts. Once they had arrived the office called me and I made the appointment. He came out, and fixed the refrigerator. Also, the overall cost was pretty fair. I was not overcharged, and would recommend this company to people."
"I have a Samsung washer that stopped working. I called these guys and they came and fixed it. They are the best!"
"They did a fix on my fridge.It works. Great job."
"My mom had an oven that needed to be repaired. I made an appointment for her through this company. The guy came over, but he did not speak Russian. My mom had a hard time understanding what needed to be done. I assumed that they spoke Russian, but he didn’t. The dispatcher called me on my cell, and explained everything that was done. Afterwards, it all made sense. The repairman did a good job. My mom is very happy with the service. Even though she couldn’t understand anything. We will call this company again if anything else breaks."
"I had an appointment set for 8am-11am. The technician was at my house at 7;55am. I wasn’t ready I saw later that they tried to call me but i was asleep. I had to rush and get ready so I could let him in. He fixed my washer, so that was good. It was just kind of early. I didn’t think he would be there before 8am. Technicians are usually late. These guys are very prompt and do a good job. So i would still recommend them to my friends."
"I have a Kenmore stackable washer and dryer. The dryer part stopped working. I made an appointment and the tech came over. He said he could fix it today, but he needs help from another technician. I should have said when I scheduled the appointment that I have a stackable machine, but I don’t think I did. So, I had to wait until the next day. I would give them a 4 out of 5. They should have asked me if it was stackable. Still, they did a good job. I am happy with the overall work."
"I would give this company a ⅘. Even though the service was great, and tech was good. I did not receive a call before the repairman came. I was waiting and wasn’t sure. He came within the time of appointment, but I would have preferred they give me a heads up."
"I had a broken hood. It wasn’t working for a long time. I finally decided to fix it. Called atoz. They diagnosed the problem, ordered the parts and fixed it, pretty quickly."
"They came and did the repair on a washer. Good Job. good work. Alison Roberts- We had a problem with our oven. It stopped broiling. It was a problem because I cook for my family everyday. Their technician came over and repaired it the same day. I was able to still cook dinner for the family. They were happy. These guys are good!"
"We have been trusting AtoZ to fix our appliances for many years. They have always been very fair with their rates, and work directly with manufacturing companies to get all original parts."
A to Z Services is rated 4.87 based on 389 reviews