AAA Automobile Services Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend AAA Automobile Services

Popular Questions:

How can I contact AAA Automobile Services?

Tell us how AAA Automobile Services made you happy

Telephone
"I had rescue assistance with the AA for many years. My only experience of requiring services occurred two years ago, when warning lights suggested I stop, switch off and get help. The telephonist was foreign, could not understand my request for help, or where I was, but promised assistance in two hours. I am female, was alone, and it was winter. Very disappointing....."
Are you AAA Automobile Services? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Moved to the AA following an experience with another company and to my delight reduced my premium for same cover.The other benefits I now enjoy discounts on restaurant bills, 20 per cent on food & drink there are a lad of other deals that I personally haven't used but look at there details Cheers Jim B"
"my AA quote doubled for my renewal -- I phoned the AA and said that I would not renew my membership with them --- they reduced my renewal to my original price which saved me £14.00 a month"
"I have been a loyal customer of the AA for many years but have recently been let down by my wife's dealings with the company. On leaving a theme park my wife's car started to miss fire and the engine warning light came on. She contacted the AA for assistance and a break down van arrived. It was at this point things took a turn for the worst. My wife has limited knowledge of car mechanics and had our two disabled children and a friend with her child in the car. The patrol man informed her that the car need a new coil pack and spark plugs and that the cost of parts would be below £200 ( the parts end up costing nearly £400). My wife attempted to contact myself but I was away on Exercise with the Army and had no phone reception. She informed the patrolman that she wanted the car recovered to our home and that we had relay on the policy. At this point the patrol man took advantage of her situation and bullied her in to having the car repaired and not recovered. He went off to collect the parts and would not call a recovery vehicle. He returned and fitted the parts. The car now works but we were charged double the retail price for the parts and were billed for a out of hours sourcing parts charge (even though it was a standard part that should be held in the patrol vehicle),which my wife was not informed of before she was forced into excepting. The AA has taken advantage of a stranded mother and two disabled children. I will not be renewing my policy."
"The have always provide excellent services: roadside services, auto repairs, trip planning, maps and tour books, travel the world, home and car insurance. The rates are great. Their staff has always been professional. I love my many years of service with this outstanding company."
AAA Automobile Services is rated 2.17 based on 6 reviews