aafxtrading.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend aafxtrading.com

Tell us how aafxtrading.com made you happy
I use 1:2000 leverage, which allows me to trade on large trades despite my relatively low personal capital. AAFX Trading is the only brokerage, as far as I remember, to offer such leverage.
My advice to anyone, stay away from these new Forex and Binary option companies and to withdraw their funds fully after making your first profits. I have been scammed badly by several of these companies. But I’m glad today that I had all my money returned including all profits, thanks to an expert. You can reach me to relate for help if you’ve also lost money trading; Susiebell2009 {at} gmail, com
I am satisfied with the fact that here you can use a large leverage (indispensable for fundamental analysis) and there is a high quality mobile application (I am constantly driving).
My experience was very different. Over the space of 6 months I invested $400,000 in this platform . I made a profit of $300,000 and I asked to just withdraw a fraction of my balance they deleted my account . Bad company ? Yes they are . Report them to chargebackguaranteed to help you recovery all money you’ve lost
It's okay here, though I don't see anything special. Especially against the background of other companies that now offer some supernatural services, etc. But for many it will be enough.
The broker's pretty cool. I recently opened a variable plus spreads account, and I'm very happy with my brokerage choice. I haven't made much money yet, but I'm just warming up ;)
If you're looking for a place to trade - aafx may be really good choice. I'm trading with broker for the second year and multiplied my deposit x5. I started with $1,600, now I have $7,200 on my account (+ I've made $500 withdrawal)
I am happy that I found myself in a company that practically does not limit its traders and allows to experiment and choose the most convenient format. Many companies lacks it...
Okay broker. While working with it, didn't find any significant advantages or disadvantages. Everything's always just fine. So far, there have been no problems with either deals or withdrawal, so I can't share any specific experience. The most memorable thing is that when you register an account you get a 35% welcome bonus, which is quite nice and positively characterizes the broker. And to work with it or not - I can't tell you, it is up to you to decide.
I wasn't always lucky with brokers, so it was nice to find aafx on web. I started with a demo just to take a look at the speed of the site, the interface, the speed of transactions, etc. Soon, I opened an account there. I like that you can work with the MT4 platform, which is quite fast and you can find a lot of tutorial videos on youtube, which is a real lifesaver sometimes.
Thimam,
No restrictions, you can start with $100 as well. I don't remember exactly, but seems that you don't need separate account to trade crypto.
Hi, I've only been working with AAFX broker for a month and I've only withdrawn money once. On your site, I read that AAFX provides opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies, in particular bitcoin. I would like to know more about operations with it, and what it takes to work with (if at all there are requirements). Are there another min deposit requirements? Thank you very much for your feedback!
Like how AAFX works, they offers a lot oppotunities to beginner traders. Great bonuses, that are withdrawable. Experienced traders don't need them, but for beginners they can be extremely cool. However, I don't like that brokerage offers 1:2000 leverage and promote it as the advantage. I mean, of course that's advantage, that goes wihout saying. Howeverm many beginners think that 'the higher leverage - the better' and cause of this they use 1:2000 all the time and risk to lose money. I was one of such traders. Of course, that's not brokerage fault, it just gives a possibility, However, I wish brokerage will pay more attention to informing traders.
The broker is excellent, I've been trading with AAFX for 5 years, there are no complaints at all, there have never been any problems (no money paid, quotes don't correspond to reality or something else), so everything is clean. Spreads are also happy, there are never any tangible leaps, investors' (traders') money is kept in a separate (!) bank account, separate from the company's money. I started trading when aafx was not yet known, now I see a lot of feedback on the internet. The only dis is registration in SVG, even talked to the manager of the company on this issue, he said that it's about taxation. I don't care, frankly, the main thing is that the company is okay, but still I think it is a little constraining the popularity of AAFX
Found that AAFX Trading allows algotrading at one of forums - respect for this. Company is great, I like it. The only thing I wish - inform traders more about opportunities offer, as sometimes trader even have no understanding of cool features!
Trade there since 2014. Trusted brokerage, no fails. Recommend it to everyone who like trading.
When I first started trading, I didn't care which broker I was working with. But then, when I realized that I was seriously attracted to trading, I thought that it would be good for me to start working with a reliable company that will guarantee the safety of large capital. At that time I chose AAFx thanks to the feedback and I am still satisfied with this choice and with the fact that I could trust other traders. The main advantage of this broker is a good range of leverage and a large portfolio of instruments, it seems to me that it can really help in developing the right strategy.
Malak Bodar,
yeah, there's really nothing wrong with the aafx spreads. The floating spreads here for eurusd and eurjpy start at 0.5 pip. If you choose fixed spreads, then they will be around 2 pips. It depends on the instrument.
What about spreads there? Most people say that they're good, but can someone give info in detail? What are VARIABLE spreads for EURUSD and EURJPY? Thank you in advance!
Hi, would like to share my pleasant experience with AAFX Trading brokerage. At first I liked the ease of working with a broker, so I created an account. Then I was pleased with the welcome bonus on the account, I would also like to say about quite low spreads. The really cool thing is that thay give you bonus of re-investments also. I'm not trying to outsmart a broker, but I always thought that you shouldn't stingy on reviews if someone is really good and I say as it is - the brokerage deserves attention.
aafxtrading.com is rated 4.37 based on 46 reviews