www.abacde.com Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend www.abacde.com

Tell us how www.abacde.com made you happy

"Dont waist your money. Never will you receive your goods. They are not answering. No tracking. 1 month ago purchased, still didn't receive, not even a tracking number"
"Fraud! Never got my shoes. Over 3 weeks ago purchased. Never nobody answered. No tracking number either."
"Fraud! Dont waist your money. Never nobody answering. No tracking, NOTHING. OVER 3 WEEKS AGO I PLACED AN ORDER. NEVER RECEIVED IT."
"DONT BUY ANYTHING! ITS A FRAUD! Abacde.com FRAUD! DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY. YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR SHOES. I CONTACTED THEM MULTIPLE TIMES, IN FB, INSTAGRAM, MESSENGER, EVERYWHERE, NEVER GOT AN ANSWER. INVALID TRACKING NUMBER, THATS IT. FRAUD!"
"This company is a fraud...a legit fraud. You will never get your shoes, they will send you a fake tracking number and you will be out money. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD...do not buy!"
"This is ridiculous! Ordered shows April 19th and here we are May 8th no shoes no response from them NOTHING!! I will be calling Bank of America to receive my money back!!!!! Will never do business with these scammers again"
"Ordered shoes 14 days ago. FOURTEEN. 2 weeks. Fed Ex tracking number shows the shoes STILL havent been shipped out of Canada. I have emailed twice, Used Facebook Messenger, commented on their Instagram... NO RESPONSE at all. They havent heard the last of me. Im contacting my bank and will advise EVERYONE on social media.. as many times as I can. Bad Bad move."
"I received my shoes yesterday. They are so cute and go with everything. love them. Great quality shoes at great prices."
www.abacde.com is rated 1.50 based on 8 reviews