Aberdeen Boiler Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aberdeen Boiler Services

Tell us how Aberdeen Boiler Services made you happy
Aberdeen Boiler Services are the best company we have ever had regarding our yearly service through our insurance Domestic and General. We were gutted when they no longer provided the service through D&G. Following over 3 weeks of a fault not being repaired ABS agreed to come out the next day and Neil our usual Engineer identified and solved the issue, he had all the diagnostic tools and fully trained in our boiler make, at this time of year not having a working boiler is very stressful so we could not thank them enough, so professional, reliable and friendly. Moira Brodie in the office was also very helpful and friendly in helping us resolve this issue with our boiler, they are a great team and a great asset to ABS! Thank you again for such excellent service!
I have a Vokèra Linea boiler and the hot water had gone and the heating looked ready to follow. It was the electrical board. Aberdeen boilers were very quick to come back to me after getting in touch. Quick to visit, get parts and return. The engineer was quick and polite and clean. I would recommend this easy to use non pushy business 👍🏻
I had my boiler serviced and repaired yesterday. The engineer Gary was first class. Also, the office manager Lorraine couldn’t have been more helpful. 10/10.
Used ABS for a number of years, I have always been very pleased with the service. Would definitely recommend!
Superb service and never let you down always on time . 10/10.
Usual high standard excellent service today! Engineer came within timescale given and fitted part to my boiler very quickly. Would highly recommend this company!
Usual excellent service today, engineer came within the timescale given, fitted part to my boiler in no time at all. Highly recommend this company!
used Aberdeen Boiler Services to fix my Baxi boiler. very happy with price and speed of response. Will use again
Have had a Heatfix service agreement with ABS for many years and been very pleased. Recently service has plummeted and can get no response.
Forced to take service contract with them to keep our warranty on a new boiler. First service went well with helpful engineer. Boiler broke down in the middle of winter, no heating or hot water. Aberdeen Boiler Services said no problem and that they would have an engineer with us within a week to ten days! Local company came within hours and repaired boiler within 15 minutes. Booked second annual service and had to pay up front. Arranged to be in on the day of service only to be called the afternoon before to be told they wouldn’t be there and that the might arrive two days later!! Have arranged to be in but still no confirmation that they will come. Terrible company service. Engineers are good but not their fault. Will be dropping them like a hot potatoe after the five years is up.
Aberdeen Boiler Services is rated 4.30 based on 10 reviews