Accountasset.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Accountasset.co.uk

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Accountasset.co.uk?

Tell us how Accountasset.co.uk made you happy

"Hello accountassets,you have been taking 28.89£ lucky my account this morning,I did not agreed or sign anything,I want this money back ASAP,so today.Thanks in advance."
Are you Accountasset.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company are fraudulent. Their approach is to target people who are searching for loans online and to covertly capture their details and take money from their accounts. Having looked into the business, I can see that they operate under a number of different trading aliases; Acccount Asset Huntic Tech Thor Marketing Lydgate Tech Nightjar Tech Sandpiper Marketing Miss Rebecca Evans is listed as director on all five of these companies and having done a little research I can see all these companies operate in a similar way. If you find you have had funds taken from your account, report it to your bank as fraud. I want to help anyone affected by this disgusting individuals business; email me at RebeccaEvansIsAFraud@gmail.com I think it’s time that companies like this who prey on the most vulnerable people in society are challenged and ultimately stopped. I would like to collate information on anyone affected by this company or any of its subsidiaries. Let’s stand together and get them!"
"Hey guy's I been charged 30£ I don't want why I been charged???? I want to cancell everything please"
"I too have been charged on my bank account with out no acknowledgement from the company I have never dealt with them and not given them any details My bank is doing a complaints procedure and distpute"
"I wrote a message on their site - if it was their site. Tried to revisit. Your review site was top of the list. Along with other here, I'm at a loss as to who they are and why they've taken it. Currently in conversation with my bank's dispute department over this."
"I have a payment pending on my account which I have not authorised and so not want the service. I dont understand how this company is just a le to do this. Even the snail address wasnt working. I would like a refund and for this to be cancelled."
"Taken money out of my bank iv never heard of you. Your a robbing company GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!! What gives your the right thief's!!!"
"Taken money from my account. Who the hell are you and how dare you?!"
"Taking money from my account without me actually agreeing to anything or giving authorisation.. set of con artists. I've put in a dispute with my bank to try and retrieve MY money. Fuming."
"I don't know who you are and I have not authorised this transaction. The payment is still pending. If you authorise this transaction, I will call back the bank and they will assist me in making a dispute claim against you"
"How the hell have you taken money out of my account. You took the last money I had left. This is theft. I don’t even know who or what you are. Refund my money."
"I never signed up for this . They are taking money from my account when I don't want the service . How do I stop it !"
"I have had the exact same experince with these blood sucking vultures. They claim i have signed up with them yet i have no knowlege and would not have knowlingly signed up to their monthly fee. I had not even visited their website. These scumbags prey on the financially vulnerable to get their pockets lined. Whilst they claim its all legal and you signed up, the reality is that you probably did not know anything as they 'pull the wool over your eyes' with alleged small print. When asking them for evidence of you signing up to their service, they are not able to provide it. Having being refused a full refund im taking their disgraceful, immoral way of business to the FSA (regulator) to hopefully stop these animals stealing off innocent and vulnerable people. I urge all victims of this scam to contact me and give me details of your experience with these con artists to make a joint complaint. Please reply to lreece19@googlemail.com Any reply will be appreciated and i will be asking the FSA to investigate ( with your authority) on your behalf. Hopefully a innocent parties will be refunded any losses. Look forward to hearing from you."
Accountasset.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 13 reviews