Accountasset.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Accountasset.co.uk

How would you rate Accountasset.co.uk ?

(optional)

"I have had the exact same experince with these blood sucking vultures. They claim i have signed up with them yet i have no knowlege and would not have knowlingly signed up to their monthly fee. I had not even visited their website. These scumbags prey on the financially vulnerable to get their pockets lined. Whilst they claim its all legal and you signed up, the reality is that you probably did not know anything as they 'pull the wool over your eyes' with alleged small print. When asking them for evidence of you signing up to their service, they are not able to provide it. Having being refused a full refund im taking their disgraceful, immoral way of business to the FSA (regulator) to hopefully stop these animals stealing off innocent and vulnerable people. I urge all victims of this scam to contact me and give me details of your experience with these con artists to make a joint complaint. Please reply to lreece19@googlemail.com Any reply will be appreciated and i will be asking the FSA to investigate ( with your authority) on your behalf. Hopefully a innocent parties will be refunded any losses. Look forward to hearing from you."
Accountasset.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews