Accountasset.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Accountasset.co.uk

Tell us how Accountasset.co.uk made you happy

"Taken money out of my bank iv never heard of you. Your a robbing company GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!! What gives your the right thief's!!!"
Are you Accountasset.co.uk? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Accountasset.co.uk receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Taken money from my account. Who the hell are you and how dare you?!"
"Taking money from my account without me actually agreeing to anything or giving authorisation.. set of con artists. I've put in a dispute with my bank to try and retrieve MY money. Fuming."
"I don't know who you are and I have not authorised this transaction. The payment is still pending. If you authorise this transaction, I will call back the bank and they will assist me in making a dispute claim against you"
"How the hell have you taken money out of my account. You took the last money I had left. This is theft. I don’t even know who or what you are. Refund my money."
"I never signed up for this . They are taking money from my account when I don't want the service . How do I stop it !"
"I have had the exact same experince with these blood sucking vultures. They claim i have signed up with them yet i have no knowlege and would not have knowlingly signed up to their monthly fee. I had not even visited their website. These scumbags prey on the financially vulnerable to get their pockets lined. Whilst they claim its all legal and you signed up, the reality is that you probably did not know anything as they 'pull the wool over your eyes' with alleged small print. When asking them for evidence of you signing up to their service, they are not able to provide it. Having being refused a full refund im taking their disgraceful, immoral way of business to the FSA (regulator) to hopefully stop these animals stealing off innocent and vulnerable people. I urge all victims of this scam to contact me and give me details of your experience with these con artists to make a joint complaint. Please reply to lreece19@googlemail.com Any reply will be appreciated and i will be asking the FSA to investigate ( with your authority) on your behalf. Hopefully a innocent parties will be refunded any losses. Look forward to hearing from you."
Accountasset.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews