www.aclnow.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.aclnow.com

Tell us how www.aclnow.com made you happy
I was letting my getaway weeks go to waste before i found these guys. Really appreciate them reaching out to me to get some return on my investment into the timeshare world.
It has been 7 months and my final rental was complete last week. The money came fast but I did not like how long it took. Will think about it before I sign up again.
FLAWLESS PROCESS WITH A GREAT RETURN ON INVESTMENT WHY ISN'T EVERYONE DOING THIS
The team at ACL is on top of their game. It feels like they never go home because they handle things quickly and I'm impressed. Thank you!
I've gotten to work with ACL because my grandmother has a property and was contacted about her weeks. I appreciate this company being patient with us both because I contact them frequently on her behalf. We can be a handful but they make us feel well taken care of.
At the time I purchased my timeshare I gained access to use it biannually. We take advantage of it as much as we can. The fees can be frustrating but we have made the best of it. After my husband got involved with ACL we have gotten to know what our membership includes and have been fortunate to use my extra weeks for extra income. It couldn't work out better than it has and we still get to use our timeshare as we did before.
I want to thank ACL for their hard work and dedication. There is no way I'd be able to do this alone and they work so well together to get it done. I got lucky with my representative and everyone else has the same knowledge and understanding. After my last rental is completed I will be signing up more getaway weeks with them.
I'm halfway through getting my rentals completed with Advanced Corp Logistics. Spoke with a very attentive customer service representative on Friday and she gave me an update as to when I can expect my next rental. Have not run into any problems so far but can't wait for all of the weeks to be completed.
I had some issues going on during the time I received my second rental offer. I was unable to move forward at the time and contacted ACL as soon as I was able. Immediately, they got on the phone with the representative and accommodated me so quick. It felt as if they were family and wanted to make sure I did not stress the matter. Its nice to feel the way the make me do!
Thank you ACL! My representative is a sweetheart and if she is not present I get a prompt response from their team.... Good thing is they are just as knowledgeable! Really could ask for more.
This is my second time renting my extra weeks with Advanced Corporate Logistics. The first time I did 4 to see what it was about. I went with all 6 this time and have been working with the same gentleman through every step. If you haven't done it, suggest you do.
First of all I want to thank the team and my representative for having my best interest. I find it difficult to work and be a single mom and put the timeshare on the back burner. Once I did some research I figured it wouldn't hurt to test this program because I was losing out anyways. In all honesty I was on edge until I got the first rental and shortly after, another! I wanted to write a review to say I've personally had a great relationship so far and am excited for the upcoming rentals.
My brother and I have taken over management of my mothers timeshare responsibilities since our father has passed. We have done what we can and have looked into the legalities of termination. Everything costs money and has cornered us until we were presented with an alternative option by ACL. The income we have gotten during our involvement with them has given us a way to work around the issues we run into. Good things aren't given enough attention so I want to thank them for everything they have done.
Got another rental check last week. Did not take long after the booking was complete for me to receive it. Really thought there would be more work to do but allowing them to take control has made it easy for me. Waiting for the last booking to be complete.
My representative has been an asset to all of this. If he did not give me this opportunity I would be lost in fees that I cannot afford. Extra income helps a lot. Thank you!
This program actually works. Just got my last rental check and I can not be more happy.
Smooth and easy process! Held my hand the entire way and the team was very informative. Great Job!
Gave the company 6 weeks to work with. I figured they could do about 3 but to my surprise they rented all 6 and got me back the income in full. Great Job!
Great service!!!
WOW! Rented all of the weeks out just like they said they would. Best program highly recommend.
www.aclnow.com is rated 4.67 based on 21 reviews