action-call.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend action-call.co.uk

How would you rate action-call.co.uk ?

(optional)

Phanidhar
"Bought policy on 10 May 2018 and been suspended as it was punctured before the policy started and requested to provide receipt. Receipt has been provided on 11 May 2018 but no one bothered to reply. Made a call out on 26th May 2018 and been informed that they cant see details and spoken with action call advisors on 29th May 2018 only to tell me that my account has been suspended until they receive receipt which has been sent on 11 May 2018. Now they say that receipt is not proper so they have requested the receipt again which made me anger and asked them why haven't they replied after getting the receipt and requested them to cancel my policy and they tell me i have passed 14 day cancellation policy and future to that they charged me £6.99 for cancelling it. Been robbed twice (£38.99+£6.99) and tried speaking with higher people and the advisor said he cant forward the call as they were hired for this only. I will never recommend this company to anyone"
action-call.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews