activinstinct help Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend activinstinct help
1PM
1PM

Tell us how activinstinct help made you happy

"1/ Your courier Hermes have been lying about trying to deliver an item I ordered from your website. Contact with them has yielded no results except more lies. I paid extra for next day delivery, and now am told on your website that my order number does not exist. 2. In response to your reply to my tweet - the only way to contact you urgently - I was asked to DM with details of my name, order # and billing address. I did so twice and in response I received the same request. 3. Customer service is atrocious; communication too. 4. Where is my item which I paid to have delivered the next day, and which I have no guarantee is going to arrive at all; and for which your courier Hermes are refusing to allow an alternative delivery address???"
Are you activinstinct help? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
activinstinct help is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews