ACV Building Services Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ACV Building Services

Tell us how ACV Building Services made you happy

"Į would gimė him -5, such a disaster! Asked to refurbish a bathroom, Adelino Vieira completely ruined everything. He put new tiles on old ones( contract said to remove everything )& kept cutting cornes. He cut our shower enclosure, because was rushing everything. We had to buy new encl& tray,completely ruined our floor,moved sink to the window (was no need to do that), .Very poor quality tiling & grouting! Made such a mess everywhere , nothing fixed, we had no shower or sink for month. When asked what he is doing, he was very offended & decided not to come back. Took our money & didn’t come back to finish things. Now my husband took time of work, ripping everything down & trying to rescue what he can. Adelino Vieira is a con man, presented copies of receipts without dates, one receipt is week before he even started at ours, I did pay money in his personal acc. He closed us such a stress & ruined our Christmas, because it will take for us few weeks to repair everything he ruined. Please avoid him miles away! Wanted to worn other people! Birute Gaveniene(West Dulwich, November- December 2018)"
Are you ACV Building Services? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"If there was an option to give no stars, that is what I would have chosen. A disastrous experience from start to finish, I would advise anyone who is considering using this company to steer well clear. Not only was the work of such a poor standard that it had to be ripped out and started from scratch by another company but it was also hazardous, causing a severe flood which resulted in very costly water damage to both my flat and my neighbours flat below. The builder is dishonest and cuts corners with no care for the damage and stress caused by his incompetence."
ACV Building Services is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews