Adaptive Clothes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adaptive Clothes
Read Adaptive Clothes Reviews

About Adaptive Clothes:

Adaptiveclothes.com provides men, women and children who have difficulty dressing themselves with clothing that is comfortable, fashionable, and functional.

We strive to provide those requiring assistance, and their caregivers, with only top-quality brands and products, to go along with our first-class service.

We offer a large selection of handpicked adaptive garments by a team of experts to bring you the best products at extremely competitive prices for those with varying needs, including but not limited to wheelchair dependence, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Stroke, Arthritis, and Multiple Sclerosis (MS) etc.

Info@adaptiveclothes.com

4 high hedges ct

Tell us how Adaptive Clothes made you happy
I received the swimsuit yesterday but was very disappointed because it was very small for my daughter. I did not know what size to order so I sent all my daughter’s measurements and her weight to Frank and he told me to order the adult large but I don’t know what size this is because there is no size label on it. It looks very tiny. I do not know if I was sent the wrong size.
Vêtements utilisés pour les sports léger de glace ( patins ) belle qualité se porte bien sous d’autre survêtement protégé bien.
I love this company!