Admissions Ally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admissions Ally

About Admissions Ally:

Admissions Ally is where parents and students go for reliable admissions consulting on Canada's toughest undergraduate applications. Get accepted into Canada's toughest undergraduate universities with our comprehensive admissions support.

Admissions Ally has genuinely been a tremendous help in my application process. The individualize attention on crafting personal stories and building my resume was almost indispensable!
I bought the Queen’s Commerce Admissions Bootcamp, with the dream of getting accepted into the class of 2024.... and I did! Joel at Admissions Ally provided quick and helpful assistance. Excellent service. Highly recommend.
Thanks to Joel’s help I was accepted into every program I applied to, including UBC Commerce, Western Ivey AEO, and Queen’s Commerce. Joel’s guidance made me feel much more confident in my applications and I am extremely content with his service.
With Joel's personal guidance and support, I was able to
Joel helped me immensely with my application to Queens Commerce. He helped me think of many things that I never considered in my essays, developed my self-awareness as a student and person, and overall strengthened my application immensely. I ultimately received an offer and I highly recommend Joel for anyone applying to competitive programs (whether it's Queens, Ivey, MacHealthsci, or any other school) and needs some help on refining supplementary applications - it makes a huge difference in your acceptance!
I actually applied to Queen's Commerce last year and didn't get accepted. This year I decided to take my application more seriously and signed up for this Bootcamp. I think it was worth every penny because the information it provided was the edge I needed to get accepted this year. Thanks again, Joel!
Joel truly provided me with one of a type service, helping me every step of the way. From the very beginning by helping me understand my strengths and weaknesses all the way to crafting my written responses in a articulate manner. He truly helped me understand my thoughts and ideas and put them on a page. Through Joel’s help, I was able to attain a offer at the Smith School of Business (QCom). For everyone one looking, I would sincerely recommend Joel for his hard work and dedication to each student. Day or night Joel was really accommodating and always there to help!
With the help of the Admissions Ally Bootcamp, I was able to receive an offer for my dream program- Queens Commerce. As I had no idea what the admissions process was, I liked the detailed templates and examples as I could apply them to my extracurriculars. Joel was great at providing insightful suggestions and really helped me communicate my thoughts in a clear and unique way. This is a great program for anyone who is looking to set themselves apart when applying to a competitive program!
Joel truly went above and beyond every expectation I had when I bought the bootcamp. I would strongly recommend him to help you navigate the tough university admissions process.
I can not say enough good things about Joel and Admissions Ally. We used his online program to help my son get into Queen’s Commerce. The program was easy to follow and filled with exceptional information. Joel was also available by email for any questions we had along the way. He was always professional and we were consistently impressed with his expertise. I would confidently recommend Joel and Admissions Ally. We are also another one of Joel’s success stories as my son was indeed accepted to Queens Commerce!
Very good website, trustworthy source, and credible. Everything is easy to navigate. More blogs on other university programs would certainly help out students when making the decision on which University to attend.
Thank you so much Joel for all the advice and coaching. Your bootcamp was amazing and so practical. You definitely had a helping hand in getting me get into my dream program - Commerce at Queen’s.
I highly recommend using Joel at Admissions Ally. His bootcamp and guidance with my supplementary application helped to get me into my dream program - Commerce at Queen’s!!
Joel was a great help in the process of my application to Queen’s Commerce. His detailed videos made it clear how to go about writing essays, and what the admission council wants in their future students. This program helped relieve some of the stress I was feeling prior to beginning my essay. I would highly recommend for any perspective students to utilize this program as not only does it help with your application, you gain an overall greater self awareness.
I highly recommend Joel for his commitment level and the outstanding quality of his essay support.

I planned to complete my Queen's Commerce essays over the holidays using an editor my peers used. But the editor was unresponsive with the Dec 31st essay deadline looming. So, I reached out to Joel and got an immediate response. He was incredible about accommodating my very tight deadline.  For a marginally higher cost, I received a materially better outcome well beyond my expectations. My peers who used the other editor are raving about the quality of essays Joel helped me produce.
Dylan Waits