Admissions Ally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admissions Ally

About Admissions Ally:

Admissions Ally is where parents and students go for reliable admissions consulting on Canada's toughest undergraduate applications. Get accepted into Canada's toughest undergraduate universities with our comprehensive admissions support.

They were really supportive and helpful throughout the entire time, I learned a lot through this process and will be able to apply it beyond school applications. I found this extremely beneficial and definitely worth it, so glad I chose Admissions Ally!
Really amazing service
Joel was an amazing help for my supplementary applications for the McMaster BHSc program.

I found that Joel made sure that we had our own ideas and helped us craft it correctly for the admissions team. My essays truly looked amazing after my session with Joel.

I found the best results came when there was significant effort on my side as well. This way we had constructive dialogue that resulted in the best writing possible.
I have been very happy with the guidance from Charlie & Joel. They both have been amazing mentors!!
Charlie was an amazing Coach. He really helped me express my essay ideas clearly. He was always available whenever I had questions or required assistance.
The guidance through the entire process was very helpful and in the end, I was extremely satisfied with my results. One thing that I think could be improved is the first session when the application questions come out. When I first started writing, my ideas were all over the place and it was hard to formulate my ideas. It would have been more helpful if at the beginning of the month I sit down and really craft the ideas before I started writing I felt like a lot of time was wasted getting to that stage.
A bit on the higher price range but very helpful for students.
One on one help, always helpful and creative, always available to discuss
Admissions Ally has genuinely been a tremendous help in my application process. The individualize attention on crafting personal stories and building my resume was almost indispensable!
I found Admissions Ally just less than a week before I had to submit my Queen’s Commerce supplementary essays for the month of December. However, Joel accommodated to my short time frame to complete my essays, providing me with excellent feedback and assistance. His Queen’s Commerce crash course provided me with the insightful information I probably would have spent hours researching for. His excellent service helped me get an acceptance into my dream program! Highly recommend and worth the money!
I bought the Queen’s Commerce Admissions Bootcamp, with the dream of getting accepted into the class of 2024.... and I did! Joel at Admissions Ally provided quick and helpful assistance. Excellent service. Highly recommend.
Thanks to Joel’s help I was accepted into every program I applied to, including UBC Commerce, Western Ivey AEO, and Queen’s Commerce. Joel’s guidance made me feel much more confident in my applications and I am extremely content with his service.
With Joel's personal guidance and support, I was able to
I enrolled in the Queen's Commerce bootcamp last year and it helped tremendously in my application. Seeing successful past essays, getting a recommended "structure" for your essays, and learning past strategies for success makes a huge difference in gaining acceptance. The bootcamp modules also help you develop you as a person and encourages self-awareness, strengthening your application as a whole as well. It played an integral role in my acceptance to Queen's Commerce, and I would highly recommend it to those who are serious about their applications to the program.
Joel helped me immensely with my application to Queens Commerce. He helped me think of many things that I never considered in my essays, developed my self-awareness as a student and person, and overall strengthened my application immensely. I ultimately received an offer and I highly recommend Joel for anyone applying to competitive programs (whether it's Queens, Ivey, MacHealthsci, or any other school) and needs some help on refining supplementary applications - it makes a huge difference in your acceptance!
I actually applied to Queen's Commerce last year and didn't get accepted. This year I decided to take my application more seriously and signed up for this Bootcamp. I think it was worth every penny because the information it provided was the edge I needed to get accepted this year. Thanks again, Joel!
Joel truly provided me with one of a type service, helping me every step of the way. From the very beginning by helping me understand my strengths and weaknesses all the way to crafting my written responses in a articulate manner. He truly helped me understand my thoughts and ideas and put them on a page. Through Joel’s help, I was able to attain a offer at the Smith School of Business (QCom). For everyone one looking, I would sincerely recommend Joel for his hard work and dedication to each student. Day or night Joel was really accommodating and always there to help!
Admissions Ally is rated 4.84 based on 32 reviews