Admissions Ally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admissions Ally

Tell us how Admissions Ally made you happy
Joel truly went above and beyond every expectation I had when I bought the bootcamp. I would strongly recommend him to help you navigate the tough university admissions process.
I can not say enough good things about Joel and Admissions Ally. We used his online program to help my son get into Queen’s Commerce. The program was easy to follow and filled with exceptional information. Joel was also available by email for any questions we had along the way. He was always professional and we were consistently impressed with his expertise. I would confidently recommend Joel and Admissions Ally. We are also another one of Joel’s success stories as my son was indeed accepted to Queens Commerce!
Very good website, trustworthy source, and credible. Everything is easy to navigate. More blogs on other university programs would certainly help out students when making the decision on which University to attend.
Thank you so much Joel for all the advice and coaching. Your bootcamp was amazing and so practical. You definitely had a helping hand in getting me get into my dream program - Commerce at Queen’s.
I highly recommend using Joel at Admissions Ally. His bootcamp and guidance with my supplementary application helped to get me into my dream program - Commerce at Queen’s!!
Joel was a great help in the process of my application to Queen’s Commerce. His detailed videos made it clear how to go about writing essays, and what the admission council wants in their future students. This program helped relieve some of the stress I was feeling prior to beginning my essay. I would highly recommend for any perspective students to utilize this program as not only does it help with your application, you gain an overall greater self awareness.
I highly recommend Joel for his commitment level and the outstanding quality of his essay support. I planned to complete my Queen's Commerce essays over the holidays using an editor my peers used. But the editor was unresponsive with the Dec 31st essay deadline looming. So, I reached out to Joel and got an immediate response. He was incredible about accommodating my very tight deadline.  For a marginally higher cost, I received a materially better outcome well beyond my expectations. My peers who used the other editor are raving about the quality of essays Joel helped me produce. Dylan Waits
Admissions Ally is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews