adoremat.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend adoremat.com.au
Read adoremat.com.au Reviews
I can’t say enough about my mats. They are hard wearing, easy cleaned and look fabulous! The team made me a custom mat and it’s looks fantastic in my space. Thanks guys.
Rachael and her team at Adoremat are very friendly and extremely helpful. The order process was easy and informative. We loved giving the mat as a unique Xmas present and think it looks fantastic! The quality of the mat was impressive and it is clean to keep clean and look after.
Ordered a custom design mat and love it. Worked with the Adoremat team to get the exact design perfected before producing. Couldn’t have asked for a better result. And the quality is great. Will definitely consider ordering another.
I like Adoremats because they are good advertising, non slip and machine washable.
The finished product far exceeded my expectations, the level of service went above and beyond. I have an extremely high expectation regarding customer service and a finished product; this was meet and more. I was blown away by the level of detail and will certainly in the very near future be making another purchase, I could not recommend them highly enough....thankyou and I look forward to doing business again.
adoremat.com.au is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews