adoremat.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend adoremat.com.au
So very happy with my mat and the service from Adoremat, highly recommend them.
adoremat.com.au 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Absolutely brilliant addition to any home, fantastic customer service, very friendly and professional and so prompt. Highly recommend
Awesome service and very happy with the quality
I am so pleased with my Adoremat.
The quality is excellent and it looks fantastic at the entrance to our holiday house.
Rachael was very helpful and the mat arrived so quickly.
I definitely recommend this product.
Christine D.
Amazing company!! Very fast production and it was exactly what I wanted. Arrived way earlier than I expected so very happy customer xx
Aww! Thank you ! So pleased you are happy with our Service and Product. Kind regards, Rachael
Thanks Adoremat, the new office mat arrive and looks fantastic.
adoremat.com.au 5 star review on 11th November 2020
Yay James! It does look great :-) Thanks for the review. Kind regards, Rachael.
The mat is great just what I ordered and expected
shipping was quick good value for money
Thankyou Karen for your lovely review. I'm pleased you are happy with everything. Kind regards, Rachael
Rachael was very helpful in assisting us to make our doormat perfect.
Thankyou Simone! All the best with it :-)
Perfect mat & such great quality.
Super quick delivery!
Thanks guys!
Thankyou Nejma for the review, and I'm so pleased you are happy with the final product and service :-) Rachael
Thank you so much for your very professional service, fantastic quality product and fast delivery my partner and I love our new door mat. Thank you so much.
Selina
Thanks Selina for your lovely words, so happy you love your new doormat :-) Rachael
I love my customized door mat!!! Everything i wanted and looks better than i expected!!!
Adoremat has great customer service and was very quick at producing our order. The quality of our mat has exceeded our expectations.
adoremat.com.au 5 star review on 13th September 2020
Thanks Rachel for taking the time to write a review -Much appreciated, and so pleased you like it so much and our service :-) ~Rachael
So happy with my door mat would recommend to everyone
adoremat.com.au 5 star review on 5th September 2020
Thankyou Kyl! Much appreciated ~ kind regards, Rachael
Absolutely Love my Mat
So pleased to hear that Rebecca :-), kind regards Rachael
Loved our new mat with our business Logo on it looks so good.
adoremat.com.au 5 star review on 17th August 2020
Thankyou Lianne for the review & photo!
Very happy. Rachel was so helpful with ideas, so easy to order and received very quickly
Wonderful Laurel! I'm so pleased you are happy with the product and service. Thankyou for the lovely review. Kind regards, Rachael
I was very impressed with Rachels’s helpful approach. She spent time sourcing fonts and colours for me. I am delighted with the result. 💙
adoremat.com.au 5 star review on 29th July 2020
Thank you Jan for taking the time to write a review - it is very much appreciated.! I enjoyed working with you in creating your new mat :-). Kind regards, Rachael
Love our custom mat, really lovely and sparks a lot of joy
Thanks so much Melody for your 'joyful' review and so pleased you love it! :-) Rachael
Couldn’t rate this company highly enough. Fantastic service, wonderful product and quick time frames. I am super happy with my purchase and would recommend Adoremate to anyone looking for something unique.
Aww thankyou so much Melissa! So pleased you love your customised mat and thanks for taking the time to review - much appreciated ~ Rachael
Quick turnaround, absolutely love my mat !! Great customer service too
Awesome Rachel! I'm so pleased you had a great experience and love your mats. Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review, it's much appreciated, kind regards Rachael.
adoremat.com.au is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews