ADT Reviews

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ADT in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Surveyor arrived, talked through the options, order placed 9th January , goods arrived (CCTV etc..), installer arrived on the 24th January, surprise surprise they can not install as instructed. Installer took the CCTV equipment away with him apologising for the whole situation. A refund was promised straight away, after many calls and emails and promises in black and white to refund, here I am on the 26th February 2018 still waiting on that refund, in addition to my refund, I am still waiting on that all important call from a senior manager. Sadly though I shall not be returning, notified NSI who managed to provide me with an alternative company, happy days I have CCTV but not from ADT."
ADT is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews