advante Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend advante

Tell us how advante made you happy

"I was booked in for the delivery of shipping containers, and unfortunately it was bad timing. The manager had been taken ill and seemed not to keep notes on his jobs, so the transport team were finding out about many jobs very late. I felt sorry for them, and completely understand that they were back-logged and overwhelmed by the amount of work they weren't aware of. However, instead of apologising and rearranging the date of transport, they told me on Friday that I would be re-quoted on Monday for delivery on Tuesday (of course Monday would be too late to obtain permits etc, so they never intended to deliver on Tuesday). When Monday came, I was told that delivery would very probably be going ahead, but that they would have to consult the Highway Agency. Not half an hour later, I received an email informing me that my local police force had denied the wide load and that the transportation date would be rearranged. I called my local police and spoke to the abnormal loads department, who informed me that they had received no such notification. I had been lied to by Advante in hopes that I would go away and clear their understandably busy schedule. The police abnormal loads department reached out to Advante and informed them that the wide load was authorised. I got back in touch with the company and was told that the transportation would go ahead as long as the Finance department was okay with my ability to pay the fee. I received a call from them and was told that there were "a million reasons" that it could not be done the next day. She mentioned paperwork and permits, which should have been sorted out on the Friday that it was arranged (though I had been booked in with the previous manager for over a week). I completely understand that the illness of their manager had put Advante in trouble, but if I was told on Friday that the transport could not be done, I could have made other arrangements with another company or rearranged it with them. To be told lie after lie is not only disgusting, but irresponsible and insulting. I was prepared to give this company my business, though now I would not recommend it to anyone. Again, if I was told the truth to begin with, I would have understood. Many people were relying on the transport of the shipping containers on Tuesday, and I could have made sure that these people were not let down if I had only been told the truth and not lied to and treated as unimportant and stupid."
Are you advante? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
advante is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews