aerialfix Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend aerialfix

Tell us how aerialfix made you happy

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, I arranged for my client to have his aerial fixed as one of my roofers knocked it by accident. I arranged a time for Saturday morning between 8 and 12, I called at 11.35 as had not had a call to confirm the engineer was on his way as they always (so they say) call half an hour before they arrive. I spoke to a very rude operator who said I had to wait until the engineer called and they were running late! I waited until 3pm and called again to be then told the engineer had been in an accident and could not attend, would thy have called me to advise??? So I rearranged with the girl to re book for Monday between 8-9 am, but guess what they didn't turn up!!!! I again called and they advised the engineer had called in sick, again would they ever have called to advise? So I re booked for 6pm that evening and they assured me the engineer would attend. Guess what they have cancelled (well at least they called this time). This company is terrible and their customer service is diabolical. WARNING DO NOT USE THEM"
Are you aerialfix? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
aerialfix is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews